Full TT with Lipo & Lipo on Back, Hips and Inner Thighs - Newark, DE

I am a 28yr old mother of 2 beautiful kids ages 6...

I am a 28yr old mother of 2 beautiful kids ages 6 & 2.... I wanted a TT done after my son!... I have always been plus size all my life 13/14, After my son who is now 2 my mid section just stayed big and I have tried to get it down.. But nothing worked for me.

I have been looking for a Dr over a yr now and didn't find any I like! they all treated me like a number!.I was finally going to give up when I came across this site and I was glad I did. I found my Dr right here off "Realself".

I am going under the knife on August 6th after god. I have a pre-op on the 22nd.

Sorry I haven't up date in a while.....I am...

Sorry I haven't up date in a while.....I am running around getting everything done for my kids. I had my pre-op on 7/22, got lost in DE but found my way to the center every thing went great my blood pressure was high so my PS ask me to see my primary Dr for him to clear me for surgery. I went to my Primary Dr today and he put me back on my pressure pills twice a day an he clear me for surgery he told me the last blood work I did was Feb and every thing is fine just my cholesterol was a bit high (I love eggs)back then but nothing has change. I am so glad he cleared me it really had me worried that I might have to cancel my surgery. I am going in on Fri at 10am my PS moved It up from 12 noon. I will up date on Sat or Sun depending on how I feel an post my pos-op pic.

Hey everyone...sorry I am now getting around to up...

Hey everyone...sorry I am now getting around to up date the pass 3 1/2 days was hell....I got up Fri about 4pm. I was alone till Sat when my mom came to get me out the hospital, We are at the hotel now, I couldn't walk at all the hotel give me a wheel chair to get around. The TT it's self doesn't hurt as much as the lipo my body hurts a lot. AT the hospital I blacked out 2 times when the nurses try to wake me for me to walk. I will finish up date later I feel bad and my lap top just wont connect to the WI FI here and I have to use the hotel guess PC.

Hey everyone!...I feel great today my mom is the...

Hey everyone!...I feel great today my mom is the best...lol (she treat me like a real baby)I am glad to I was In so much pain that I thought I was going crazy.First It was the dizziness then The pain Med have me falling a sleep in the middle of conversation, I was feeling so useless an started to think this wasn't for me. After all that's done I feel great now and I will do it all over again. I had all I need because of the tips on "realself" I want to say thanks to all you ladies that are there to help and support,I used every thing on my list. I will post my pic's when I get home because I have to save then first an I'm on the hotel PC, I saw my dr yesterday my first pos-op. Every thing went well He told me to get the binder that holds you slim that the tv say makes you look 3 pants sizes small. I found it an it works great it holes in the area that he lipo an just applied enough pressure that I can walk, sit and eat with out help. Talk to you later my pain med's are now starting to work I can feel myself drifting away.

I have to add some more pic's this is one day...

I have to add some more pic's this is one day pos-op. I hope it loads I'm using my phone.

My belly and leg is still swelled.

My belly and leg is still swelled.

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

He is a GREAT DOCTOR!...His staff treat you like family and they are very caring!.

Looking good Ella! What a neat midsection can do to a woman's confidence. Love it!
Yes it does...I got my confidence back no more over big top to hide the belly.I am loving the new me!!..Thanks to you again!!!.
He did a great job. You look so different!
Glad you posted the photos, I haven't seen the most recent ones until now. You look fab!! Aren't you glad you did it?
Yup I'm so happy I did it!!. I can't help looking in the mirror ever so often an I'm still amaze. My PS really did a good job!.
I think you look amazing. You are a curvy girl but now the curves are in the right places and your waist looks tiny!!! Have you gone down in size? Thank you again for documenting your journey for the rest of us chickens. It really helps!
Thanks!, I have gone down in size after my son I was size 20 now I'm a size 15. That's so great b/c I'm almost back to my size 13. My PS clear me to work out but no sit- ups until the middle of Dec.
hello I wanted to ask you is you completely happy with your result. My stomach looks just like your before and after pic I must be honesty I am not completely happy with my new tummy because it not washboard flat however IT Way smaller than before surgery. everyone says my tummy look great i just dont feel that way. MY Mother in law says she believe I will never be happy with my tummy (maybe that true.
Hey....I am happy with my tummy!. I too find it's not washboard flat and I wish it was but I am still dealing with swelling. I am now noticing that the sides are touching my legs when I sit but its only when I don't have my binder on (I wear my binder all day and I use the compression garment to sleep in). It bugs me that It's happening and I'm almost 2mths pos-op. I was never a skinny girl so I know I have to put in the work to get It washboard flat..The TT was the start I use my Wii system every other day b/c my PS haven't clear me to work out as yet. Using the Wii still keeps me active and it's not strenuous on my tummy, It also keeps a track of my weight. My PS took off (out) 15.07bls and since my surgery I've lost 10bls and counting.I plan on discussing it with my PS on my next appointment. I plan on lifting the girls next yr after god and if he has to nip & tuck my tummy to fix the things I don't like that would be great. Post your after pic's when you have time don't worry to much about it if you see a difference in your cloths that's what matters!. I have cloths that I love and couldn't wear b/c of the tummy. I tried them all on and had a little modeling show for my Mom and daughter the other day and the cloths look awesome and I feel great.
I have swelling a-lot and I do not know what really causes it and that can be depressing. I am going to be honest I lost weight than I gain it back I don't know what exactly to eat to keep weight off me.but talking to u made me feel better.I use to be 110, after having my kids weight went to 180. hopefully
180.....I wish I was that I am 237. I had that weight before I had kids and I want it back..lol. I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day, I eat in my daughter blows as a measurement. I use a pill call lipofuze, It works for me and Ive been dropping the weight like crazy. I read up a lot on weight lost so there are different things I use as well and It seems to be working I am so afraid of getting back my tummy because I know how hard it was to get rid off.
hi Ella, I had my SX with Dr. Chang too. I see you said you came to this site and found him. Could you tell me who on this site had SX from him, as I would like to see their results too. I am thrilled with my results. I am 5.5 mos PO. Congrats lady!
Thank you,Thank you....lol I got him from you. I told him to look It up b/c I didn't know your real name...don't know If he ever did. I saw him yesterday got my last drain out and we talked about lifting the girls..I so can't wait..But I must say a big THANK YOU to you b/c of you I got a flat belly!!!. Oh if you do see him soon tell him you recommended the girl from Brooklyn New York...lol
Oh WOW, Ella! I am tickled pink over here. That is so awesome. I had an appt. with him last friday to get a dog ear repaired and I will get more lipo done probably in December. You are so welcome babygirl. You really look good, so I know you will be elated as time progresses. I will certainly let him know I recommended you.
Thanks!!...I want to go shopping sooooooooo bad but I'll wait b/c of my swelling. I too want more lipo on my love handles I have 2 little rolls on each side that acts like a stand for the girls b/c there so heavy I want that gone so when I lift them I want to lipo the sides again,I am doing my lift in February after god!.
Hi Ella, Can't wait to see your after pics! I am planning on doing the exact same thing later this year and my before pics are very similar to yours. You haven't posted for a while, I hope that means you are already off doing great things and enjoying your flat tummy. I want to hear your experience good or bad. Of anyone posting, I relate to your story the most.
Hi,Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have busy with my kids.....I am doing ok at week 3 I felt a good my belly,flanks an legs are still swell my PS told me it should go down in three months.The good is I love how I look now everyone want to know what Diet plan I was on.lol...The bad was the swelling the first 2weeks and the binder hurt my skin put my mom got me a gel and that stop the skin from paining so bad. Also my right leg was two times the sizes of the left, my PS is in Delaware and I live in New York so, I just couldn't go see him like I wanted but we talk every day by e-mail and he told me to go to the ER and get and ultrasound done on the leg to make sure I didn't have any clots. Thank God I didn't have any the leg has gone down a lot and I can left it higher each day.
Ella, Thank you so much for posting! I am even more excited now! Exactly the outcome I am hoping for. You just look like you should. You still have curves but they are in the right places. I want that! Also glad to hear that you are feeling so much better so soon. Sorry you are still dealing with swelling. I am doing my legs later and I don't know if it will be better or if I will wish to have gotten all the misery over with at once. You look so good!
LOL...Thanks my dear!...you will love how you look...but lipo hurt, I like my results and the swelling will go down in time.Oh keep your legs bandage It helps b/c the legs feel like jello for a good while.Pos your before pic's.
Hey Ella, I'm sorry recovery is painful and long. Thanks for being honest with me and not making it seem so easy. I will continue to pray for u. Keep the comments coming. I'm wainting patiently on the results.
Hi, I have some new pic I will post them later tonight. It's not easy I really went in to surgery thinking It's like my c-section but It's nothing like that...I will say have some one there with you for the first 2 weeks if you can. I had my mom so she treated me like a baby but I loved It b/c I needed the help for everything...taking a shower, getting dress, changing the bandages everything and my Med's had my dropping to sleep every min. It was a big help having her there with me. If you are doing lipo it hurts like hell and look for this gel Arnicare Arnica gel I easy the pain in the skin. You will love how you look I do!!.
How are you feeling? Post some more photos!!!
I will post some tonight after god....How are you going did you get the binder change??.
I'm doing well, at the five week mark! No, I just used the cami's that I talked about in my updates. :) How are you doing? How is your leg? I started using Mederma the strong one, yesterday, so in a few weeks, hopefully I can post some amazing photos! Still using the Vitamin E oil and Cocoa butter.
Girl, how are you doing? How did the PS appt. go on Monday? I hope you are doing well!