Full TT with Lipo & Lipo on Back, Hips and Inner Thighs - Newark, DE

I am a 28yr old mother of 2 beautiful kids ages 6...

I am a 28yr old mother of 2 beautiful kids ages 6 & 2.... I wanted a TT done after my son!... I have always been plus size all my life 13/14, After my son who is now 2 my mid section just stayed big and I have tried to get it down.. But nothing worked for me.

I have been looking for a Dr over a yr now and didn't find any I like! they all treated me like a number!.I was finally going to give up when I came across this site and I was glad I did. I found my Dr right here off "Realself".

I am going under the knife on August 6th after god. I have a pre-op on the 22nd.

Ella, how did your pre-op go? I'm excited for you, not too much longer until we both are flat belly girls! Email me okay?!
Hi Ella, I also wanted to tell you to buy yourself some new plain ole' T Shirts to put on first, and then your binder, so the binder won't hurt your skin! Always wear a Tee Shirt under your Compression Garment for more comfort... believe me this helps!! I'll be thinking of you on your big day!! Robin
Thanks hun for the tip!... I'll add it to my list.

Sorry I haven't up date in a while.....I am...

Sorry I haven't up date in a while.....I am running around getting everything done for my kids. I had my pre-op on 7/22, got lost in DE but found my way to the center every thing went great my blood pressure was high so my PS ask me to see my primary Dr for him to clear me for surgery. I went to my Primary Dr today and he put me back on my pressure pills twice a day an he clear me for surgery he told me the last blood work I did was Feb and every thing is fine just my cholesterol was a bit high (I love eggs)back then but nothing has change. I am so glad he cleared me it really had me worried that I might have to cancel my surgery. I am going in on Fri at 10am my PS moved It up from 12 noon. I will up date on Sat or Sun depending on how I feel an post my pos-op pic.

Hey, how are you doing? Post so everyone knows that you are okay! :) Thanks for the message, I was praying for you!
Yay! I'm glad you are cleared for surgery, that's awesome! I hired a gal to come in and clean for me the day before my surgery and then every other week. Hopefully it will work out. :)
I just posted my pre-op photos and talked about my pre-op appt. How did your doc appt. go?

Hey everyone...sorry I am now getting around to up...

Hey everyone...sorry I am now getting around to up date the pass 3 1/2 days was hell....I got up Fri about 4pm. I was alone till Sat when my mom came to get me out the hospital, We are at the hotel now, I couldn't walk at all the hotel give me a wheel chair to get around. The TT it's self doesn't hurt as much as the lipo my body hurts a lot. AT the hospital I blacked out 2 times when the nurses try to wake me for me to walk. I will finish up date later I feel bad and my lap top just wont connect to the WI FI here and I have to use the hotel guess PC.

Hi Ella I had my TT and lipo of the back and hips July 28.The experience was not painful but the healing is.I am soooo swollen and still bruised it is day 12 I still have one drain and see my Doc tommorrow I am puttin out a lot so it probably won't come out then.As you heal more and more you will see improvement just be patient and give it time.It will be greater later.

Hey everyone!...I feel great today my mom is the...

Hey everyone!...I feel great today my mom is the best...lol (she treat me like a real baby)I am glad to I was In so much pain that I thought I was going crazy.First It was the dizziness then The pain Med have me falling a sleep in the middle of conversation, I was feeling so useless an started to think this wasn't for me. After all that's done I feel great now and I will do it all over again. I had all I need because of the tips on "realself" I want to say thanks to all you ladies that are there to help and support,I used every thing on my list. I will post my pic's when I get home because I have to save then first an I'm on the hotel PC, I saw my dr yesterday my first pos-op. Every thing went well He told me to get the binder that holds you slim that the tv say makes you look 3 pants sizes small. I found it an it works great it holes in the area that he lipo an just applied enough pressure that I can walk, sit and eat with out help. Talk to you later my pain med's are now starting to work I can feel myself drifting away.

I can't wait to see the "after" pics!

Hey, I didn't know it hurt that much I cry so much my mom took the rest of the week off because I was in so much pain...The gas x was my BF yesterday that hurt so much. I will post and up date as soon as I can my med's are getting the best of me.

I have to add some more pic's this is one day...

I have to add some more pic's this is one day pos-op. I hope it loads I'm using my phone.

Hi Ella, Can't wait to see your after pics! I am planning on doing the exact same thing later this year and my before pics are very similar to yours. You haven't posted for a while, I hope that means you are already off doing great things and enjoying your flat tummy. I want to hear your experience good or bad. Of anyone posting, I relate to your story the most.
Hey Ella, I'm sorry recovery is painful and long. Thanks for being honest with me and not making it seem so easy. I will continue to pray for u. Keep the comments coming. I'm wainting patiently on the results.
How are you feeling? Post some more photos!!!

My belly and leg is still swelled.

My belly and leg is still swelled.

Looking good Ella! What a neat midsection can do to a woman's confidence. Love it!
Yes it does...I got my confidence back no more over big top to hide the belly.I am loving the new me!!..Thanks to you again!!!.
He did a great job. You look so different!
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

He is a GREAT DOCTOR!...His staff treat you like family and they are very caring!.