Saw Results Immediately! Still Improving - New York

Ultherapy is a great option for patients that are...

Ultherapy is a great option for patients that are looking for a subtle lift in a short amount of time. I had my lower face area treated and had a great experience. There is NOT as much pain involved as people claim. I was done in a little over an hour, and did not have swelling or redness. People have commented that I look refreshed but can't figure out why. Best part, I notice a big difference!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had alot of questions before the procedure but they were readily answered by Dr. White and his staff. Before the treatment he made sure I didn't have any questions and was ready for the procedure. Everything went smoothly.

I don't mean to rain on the parade here, but I wish people would really do their homework on this procedure and stop giving others false hope on immediate results.
If you read on the concept of Ulthera (and Thermage as this procedure is VERY similar in nature) they both use frequencies to heat the under layers of skin to stimulate the production of collagen. The body is not going to produce collagen within a day or 2, this process takes months to accomplish and your doctor will tell you this.
You are not getting "results" after a few days with this procedure...this is merely POST PROCEDURE INFLAMMATION which causes you to "think" you had immediate results.
Please, please, please ladies!! Stop posting that this will give you immediate results. No one tells you this happens, not your doctor, not even the company that invented the procedure. You're not going to get instant, it doesn't work that way. Don't give people false hopes because a few weeks post procedure, the swelling will be gone and the only thing these people will be left with are zero results and empty bank accounts.

Hi Gail,

Well this is a great news to hear. I'm glad you found such great results. It sounds like you had results sooner than the usual 3 months most people wait, which is great. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks,