Four Weeks Post - New York

I had a breast lift, tt, and lipo. im 8 weeks po...

i had a breast lift, tt, and lipo. im 8 weeks po for b/l and 2 wks 3 days post of tt. i did two seperate procedures b/c my ps would not do everything in one procedure.

Hello ladies. Well today is three weeks post opt...

Hello ladies. Well today is three weeks post opt for me. Feeling good. I finally walked on some concrete today for a few minutes. It felt really good going outside. I have only been outside for dr.'s visit. Im going to get out of this hump and get moving so my body would loosen up some. Im so tight. I will let you guys know how the visit goes tomorrow and will update some pics. Thanks, and continue to heal.

Today is one full month. Everyday gets better. ...

Today is one full month. Everyday gets better. Im feeling really good. I still have swelling. I sometimes feel stinging and a strange feeling in my bb. Im still wearing two CG. I think this has helped with my swelling. Im still taking all my vitamins. Im concentrating on getting rid of this scar.

Hello ladies. I've been away for some time. I...

Hello ladies. I've been away for some time. I still have some numbness in my tummy. Scar is healing well. Not too sure how Im liking my new tummy. I'm not totally flat as of yet. Will follow up with dr in a few weeks to express my concern.

dr was very patient in answering all of my questions. he also invited me back at any time for no consultation fees to ask more questions if i had more. he appears to have a passion for what he does. when it is time for surgery he goes into surgery mode. Not too sure about final results. Still in the healing stage. I still have a muffin top.

Hey Brookhaven, just checking in how are you?
Any updates?
Brookhaven2904 FIRST AND FOR MOST YOU LOOK FABULOUS. GODBLESS YOU. WHAT DOCTOR DID YOUR TUMMY TUCK.
Hey Brookhaven, how are u doing girl, hope all is well.
Brookhaven, u look amazing :) congrats on the NewBod!!! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It looks like I have chosen the same PS and by the way your results look, I'm super excited. Thanks again for the inspiration.
You're coming along great. Look at that hourglass! You will be amazed as your body continues to change.
SassyMomma, thanks.
Thanks Peaches. Im going to try not to hurt them:). we are going on a family vacation down to the West Indies this summer, let's see what my husband would say when I go down to beach. Will he want to come with us. lol
Where in the west indies are you heading Brookhaven?
Dominica.
How are you feeling today? Did that spot on your stomach close up?
Brookhaven you are looking good. Just wait till the swelling subsides.
Happy Healing!
Yellow Bikini, Thanks.
Will post 5 week post opt pics tomorrow.
Girlllllllll! so luvin' the hourglass shape. Dont hurt em girl.
Hi Tamfitz73. The breast lift is a walk in the park. No comparison to the tt. I felt the same way, but my friend convinced me to do it. She said how would you look with a beautiful tt and breast sagging, not good. So when the ps showed me what I would look like, I went for it. Just keep in mind that you have to keep your arms at your sides for about 2 weeks and no bending over where the breast can hang. Girl, go for it. You will not be disappointed. I never lost any sensation.
Goodness gracious!!! You look awesome Brookhaven! I have seriously been thinking about a breast lift. Your pics have inspired me...thanks so much for sharing! I have heard that a tummy tuck is much worse than a breast lift but for some reason, the idea of a breast lift really scares me because my breasts are such a sensitive part of my body. Was the breast lift recovery hard to deal with?
@tamfiz73, I had a breast reduction and lift back in Aug 2010. The recovery wasn't that bad, but for me, the TT recovery was much easier. If you're only having a lift without the reduction your recovery should be pretty simple.
Hi JoBibbi, you see how each body responds differently. I did only have a breast lift and lipo at the time. I was up and around the same day. The tt was much more pain for me. Do you see a difference in your breast as far as how they sit up, did they drop any?
Yes, Im glad that he split the procedures. Guess what? We have the same ps. Im going to piggyback what you said about his office staff. You will have time to recuperate from each surgery. How much time are you going to give between each procedure? I waited about 6 weeks before I had my TT. Im so glad because there was no swelling and he could really pull me tight. I think you made a good choice in choosing your ps. So know you know the kind of results you are really getting and not just from pictures.Good luck and keep me posted.
Oh wow! Lol what are the chances that I would go on here and like your results and find out later we have the same PS. I'm not sure how long I'll wait between surgeries. I'm so happy to hear from someone that did their surgery with him and is healing well. I will definitely keep you posted as I will also keep looking forward to your updates!
Wow, you look awesome! I'm scheduled for next month and my PS also splitted my procedures in two seperate surgeries. Are you glad your PS did that or do you wish he did it at once?
Thanks JoBibbi. I say the same thing. lol. Im finally back to my younger years:) Faithfully wear two binders 24 hours a day. Can't wait until I get the ok to go work out. Ive been doing some little stretches and walking. Still doing lots of protein.
What a transformation! You look wonderful!
You are looking so, so good, congrats....
Hi Degee. Thanks.
Looking good Brookhaven! You must be thrilled!!