Four Weeks Post - New York

I had a breast lift, tt, and lipo. im 8 weeks po...

i had a breast lift, tt, and lipo. im 8 weeks po for b/l and 2 wks 3 days post of tt. i did two seperate procedures b/c my ps would not do everything in one procedure.

Look at that new waist line! Come summer, you will be killin em! looking great!

Hello ladies. Well today is three weeks post opt...

Hello ladies. Well today is three weeks post opt for me. Feeling good. I finally walked on some concrete today for a few minutes. It felt really good going outside. I have only been outside for dr.'s visit. Im going to get out of this hump and get moving so my body would loosen up some. Im so tight. I will let you guys know how the visit goes tomorrow and will update some pics. Thanks, and continue to heal.
Hey Mayra, Happy New Year. Good to hear from you. Glad to hear you are healing well. You have done great with getting up and out. You are not only strong but determined that you were not going to tighten up lol. Im still stiff. What are you using on your scar? You are out of the woods, but yes still on the road to full recovery.
Hey brookhaven yes i am. I have always been very determined. I just am not the type to sit around and do nothing. During my first home of surgery which was thxgiving wk i had friends over and was blessed to have had mom hubby and kids cook thxgiving dinner. All i need was walk up and down the apt bc i wanted to keep moving bc i was afraid of DVt or clogs.loL
I havent used anything for my scar my ps didnt wanted me to touch it untik she saw me at my 6 wk which now she stated i dont need scarbtherapy just to keep it moisturized with merderma and coco butter which are two of the best for scar. I havent picked any up will do tomorrow i have only out mama Bee belly butter on my tummy and very little of my scar and BB.
hey Brookhaven how are you coming along? I havent been on much jus saw your pic wow you look awesome. I see the change. hyou are going to look great by summer.
I am 6 wks girl and it has been an amazing milestone. still have lots to go but the worst part which is the first few wks are gone. lol.
keep posting pic. happy new year and new body. lol

Today is one full month. Everyday gets better. ...

Today is one full month. Everyday gets better. Im feeling really good. I still have swelling. I sometimes feel stinging and a strange feeling in my bb. Im still wearing two CG. I think this has helped with my swelling. Im still taking all my vitamins. Im concentrating on getting rid of this scar.
Brookhaven2904 FIRST AND FOR MOST YOU LOOK FABULOUS. GODBLESS YOU. WHAT DOCTOR DID YOUR TUMMY TUCK.
Hey Brookhaven, how are u doing girl, hope all is well.
Brookhaven, u look amazing :) congrats on the NewBod!!! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It looks like I have chosen the same PS and by the way your results look, I'm super excited. Thanks again for the inspiration.

Hello ladies. I've been away for some time. I...

Hello ladies. I've been away for some time. I still have some numbness in my tummy. Scar is healing well. Not too sure how Im liking my new tummy. I'm not totally flat as of yet. Will follow up with dr in a few weeks to express my concern.
Hey Brookhaven, just checking in how are you?
Any updates?

dr was very patient in answering all of my questions. he also invited me back at any time for no consultation fees to ask more questions if i had more. he appears to have a passion for what he does. when it is time for surgery he goes into surgery mode. Not too sure about final results. Still in the healing stage. I still have a muffin top.