TT 3 Days Post Op - New York

So I am 3 days post op without drains and have not...

So I am 3 days post op without drains and have not taken any pain meds today. I feel like I am getting better with each day. Walking around is rough and I feel some pain in my lower back from walking hunched over. My belly is numb with lots of bumps and ridges, but my doc assured me that would eventually smooth out. I find myself wondering if I did the right thing, which I suppose is normal. I think I'm just feeling badly that I can't be up and about with my kids.

So I'm now 11 days PO from my drainless procedure...

So I'm now 11 days PO from my drainless procedure and finally leaving the house a little bit. I took a slow walk to the beach and went out to dinner last night. Starting to feel more like myself both emotionally and physically, though I'm still walking hunched over. My aching back!

Dr. Epstein is truly a leader in plastic surgery. ...

Dr. Epstein is truly a leader in plastic surgery. ...

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 24 Jan 2013:
Dr. Epstein is truly a leader in plastic surgery. He is innovative, his procedures are state of the art and he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and patient satisfaction. I had a full tummy tuck 6 months ago and the whole experience with Dr. Epstein and his nurses and office staff has been stellar, from my initial consultation to my most recent follow up appointment. I am treated like I am the most important patient in the office! After my procedure, I spent the night in a local hotel that Dr. Epstein arranged for me, he and a nurse came to visit me for a checkup the following morning and continued to stay in phone contact me to ensure I was comfortable, which I was. He is so personable, that he even called me after hurricane Sandy to ensure my family was safe as he remembered I lived on the South shore. I am thrilled with my tummy tuck results. Pain was minimal (thanks to the innovative pain block injection I was given) and my tummy tuck was performed without the use of drains (Dr. Epstein is one of the very few doctors in the country to perform a drainless tummy tuck.) I have the utmost respect for Dr. Epstein and his staff and wholeheartedly recommend him to others. I feel so blessed to have found him and trust him completely. Dr. Epstein is truly the best!

Updated on 24 Jan 2013: