Lower Abs - Waste of $4,500

My initial surgery was January of 2009. I spent...

My initial surgery was January of 2009. I spent $4000 for my lower abs since I had 3 kids this became a problem area. I am 5'4" extremely active and healty but could not get rid of the belly fat.

After several months of follow up I still did not get anywhere near the results I was expecting. I had a flat uneven indentation in the middle of my lower ab with fat & swelling remaining on either side. Very disappointing.

I redid the surgery in December 2009 for an additional $500 & with very slight improvement from the initial surgery but overall a waste of money.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Their bedside manner is not great. After 5 months of follow up & extreme dissatisfaction. I had to pay extra to redo the surgery & the results were not much better. Then I felt rushed in & out of there the 2nd time I was there. No one ever called or emailed to followup on the success of the 2nd procedure.

Thank you for the post and the pics. it stopped me from going to this DR. so again Thank you.
Thanks for the post, and sorry about your outcome. It is so frustrating to envision one thing and get another. It was kind and helpful of you to post the info and photos, others will benefit from that.