Heard Whitestrips Work Better.. I Believe It.. - New York, NY

I love white teeth and am a coffee drinker so I...

I love white teeth and am a coffee drinker so I decided to try out this Zoom. 10 years ago I did the trays at a Dentists office. I got a deal from Groupon. What a mistake. This was a business scam dentist. The only reason she offers this deal is to try to see you new servics that chances are you really do not need. First, the tech greeted me and told me that I look like Mariah Carey. Then she started to go into my med history..like that has much to do with a whitening. She started to check out my teeth and then told me that I have gum disease. Sorry, lady I just went to the dentist a few months ago and I do floss and am 30. I told her she was wrong. She told me teenagers have it. then she made me watch a scary video about gum disease and told me that I would not be able to have the whitening since my teeth were not healthy. I told her I took the day off of work, did not believe her, and just went to the dentist a few months ago. I had just had my teeth cleaned 4 months prior, but the dentist came in and infromed me that I would need a Propolaxis or something for an extra 60 dollars.

The Dr.. then examed my teeth. Then told me and the tech that I do not have gum disease. She then started to go through my medical history again. I told her that was already done, but she said that was her job to give me good care. A year ago I had an auto accidnet ansd she was relentless in her pursuit of information. She probed so much that she had me in tears and I told her that I just wanted my teeth whitened. So for an extra 60 she went ahead and did the treatment after she scared the crap out of me trying to convince me that I need her serivices and that I have gum disease. The whitening was in effective. her machine must be ole. I see a minor difference. She told me that to double the results they can also make trays for me for an extra 100. And that when I come to visit next time we can discuss my cavities. Cavities? I had just wnet to the dentist. I asked her. She told me I have a few old metal filing that need to be replaced since she is a jolistic dentist. Please. this lady is horrible. This Dr. uses scare sales statics.I told Groupon what happened and they gave me a refund. I suggest everyone avoid her. She was the absolute worst medical provider experience that I have ever had in my life.

Overall the trays work better! I had them 10 years...

Overall the trays work better! I had them 10 years ago, but you have to sleep with them in for 2 weeks. There was no sensitivity with the trays. Zoom caused zingers with very little whitening results. I met a lady that has very white teeth. I asked her what she uses. She told me Listereine Whitening Mouth Rinse and Crest Whitestrips. She is a smoker and a coffee drinker. Her teeth are whiter than mine. I do not smoke and I just had zoom. She sold me on those products.
Dr. Stephanie Yampolsky

This Dr. Will try to sell you everything about your teeth. If your teeth are good she will find flaws with then and tell you where other Doctors or people have not.