Bye Bye Love Handles - New York, NY

I'm an Italian slim man, but before having Zerona...

I'm an Italian slim man, but before having Zerona laser sessions I had a really embarrassing problem: even though I kept on losing fat my love handles didn't want to go away.

I consulted with an Italian plastic doctor and since I didn't want an invasive surgical treatment,he advised me to search the net looking for Zerona treatments,I was enthusiastic about the program and I booked 18 session in the New york Zerona center; I have been there for two months ( six weeks of treatment and 2 weeks of holiday).

I am really pleased about the results, even though I started seeing them evidently after the fourth or fifth session; on the whole after having 18 sessions my love handles reduced of about 5 inches and I consider it a great result.

Is now one month that I have come back to Italy and I'm looking forward to showing my perfect and well shaped love handles on the beach. After the treatment I started to feel more confident with myself and I even found a girlfriend, I feel wonderful.

To conclude I do believe that Zerona treatments are the future of plastic surgery or liposuction and I strongly recommend them to anybody.

Internet