Mom of 5 - New York, NY

My experience was that the staff was completely...

My experience was that the staff was completely professional and made me feel comfortable. They explained to me from start to finish and made me feel at ease. The treatment was better than I expected. There were a few places that is was uncomfortable, but bearable. I came into the office feeling and looking tired and came out feeling refreshed and looking so much better. I am pleasantly surprised and looking forward to the what the next few weeks as my skins continues to improve. I was told that the best results happen between 3 to 6 months after the procedure. I definately recommend Dr. Pearlman.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Teresa did my procedure. She explained everything to me so I knew what to expect. She completely made me feel comfortable. I liked her a lot. She asked me if I needed a break in-beweeten because some spots were uncomfortable but bearable. It was better than I expected.

It has been a week since my Ultherapy procedure. Without hesitation I can say that I definately see a difference. My skin looks and feels tighter. I would definately recommend Ultherapy and Dr. Pearlman. He was a true professional from start to finish. He answered all my questions and his staff was amazing.
Definitely keep us up to date and the changes take place.  Have you taken any pictures of before and now after?
I took before pictures, have yet to take the after pictures. I was told you see the best results 3-6 months after the procedure. Although its been onlyess then a week, i would already say i see an improvement.
Yes, you will notice continued changes month after month for up to the first year.  I took pictures every two weeks for the first 3 months post op and then monthly after that.  It was fun to see the transformation taking place.