NEW PICS...3 MONTHS POST OP..BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE...TEAM ROBLES

Ive always wanted a flat tummy and after having my...

ive always wanted a flat tummy and after having my beautiful babygirl i think its time to treat myself. im 27, 5'6 and i currently weigh 180.
i went to my consultation in sept 2012 with dr.yager and i explained what i was looking for and he was more than happy to help me achieve my new look. im geting a tummy tuck, full lipo of my back & fat transfer to my buttocks. im nervous because i dont know too many people who
a. had any cosmetic surgery
b. people willing to share their story
c. patients of my plastic surgeon
until i came across this website. im so elated i came across this website and i hope to chat more with the ladies here . any suggestions and or advice im willing to listen. thank you

IN MY PREVIOUS POST I STATED THAT I WANTED TO GO...

IN MY PREVIOUS POST I STATED THAT I WANTED TO GO TO DR.YAGER FOR MY SURGERY UNTIL I CAME ACROSS DRA.ROBLES AND HER PATIENTS. I DID MY RESEARCH AND IM SO HAPPY THAT I CHOSE DR. ROBLES.
IM 19 DAYS PO AND IM FEELING GOOD. I DONT HAVE TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDICINE.
IM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS . SHE DID A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT WE SPOKED ABOUT. SHE GAVE ME A COKE BOTTLE SHAPE. SHE INJECTED FAT TO MY HIPS AND LIPO MY ARMS A LITTLE BIT.

IN MY PREVIOUS POST I STATED THAT I WANTED TO GO...

IM 19 DAYS PO AND IM FEELING GOOD. I DONT HAVE TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDICINE.

HI LADIES..I DO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING MY...

HI LADIES..I DO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING MY EXPERIENCE DAY BY DAY OR WEEK BY WEEK. BUT IM CURRENTLY 32 DAYS POST OP . I FEEL GOOD ( NOT 100 % ) BUT IM SLOWLY GETTING THERE. IVE BEEN GETTING MY MASSAGES AND THEY DO HELP YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER. THE MASSAGES ARE A LITTLE PAINFUL ESP ON MY BACK WHERE I HAD THE LIPO BUT ITS NOT UNBEARABLE. THE LIPOSUCTION IS NO JOKE LADIES LOL. THE TUMMUY TUCK WASNT PAINFUL . ITS MORE UNCOMFORTABLE AND ESP THE FIRST FEW DAYS. THE DRAIN AND THE CONSTANT LOWER BACK PAIN ARE NO JOKE. MY DRAINS WERE LEFT FOR 14 DAYS AND IM GLAD SHE REMOVED THEM WHEN MY BODY WAS READY BECAUSE THANK GOD I HAVENT FORMED ANY SEROMAS. IVE BEEN DRINKING PINEAPPLE AND CUCUMBER JUICE EVERYDAY . IT MAKES YOU URINATE ALOT AND REMOVES ALL THE EXCESS FLUID IN YOUR BODY. IT ALSO HELPS WITH THE SWELLING. IM REALLY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS NOW I WANT TO GO BACK TO ROBLES AND GET A BREAST LIFT . WHAT I LOVE MORE ABOUT HER WORK IS HER COMMUNICATION WITH ME. IVE BEEN EMAILING HER BACK AND FORTH SHOWING HER MY PROGRESS AND SHES BEEN RESPONDING BACK. I APPRECIATE HER ALOT. OK LADIES I FEEL LIKE IM JUST RAMBLING . IF THERES ANYTHING ELSE YOU LADIES WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK . THANK YOU FOR READING MY EXPERIENCE.

HI LADIES !!! IM 3 MONTHS POST OP AND FEELING...

HI LADIES !!! IM 3 MONTHS POST OP AND FEELING FIERCE !!! THE TT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY LOL. IM HEALING NICELY, THANK GOD. JUST NOTICED THE OTHER DAY WHAT EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT THE FAMOUS "DOG EARS". ITS NOT NOTICEABLE BUT I SEE IT ALTHOUGH PEOPLE TELL ME OTHER WISE. I HAVENT GONE TO THE GYM JUST YET BUT I WILL PRETTY SOON. IM STILL DRINKING MY PINEAPPLE/CUCUMBER JUICE. NOW IVE BEEN CONSDIERING DOING MY BREAST LIFT WITH AUGMENTATION. HOPEFULLY REALLY SOON I CAN GO BACK TO ROBLES AND SHE CAN HOOK A SISTER UP LOL. I DONT WANT TO RAMBLE SO IF THERES ANYTHING I CAN ASSIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND LOVE.

5 1/2 months pics

Hi Ladies i try uploading the pics from my iPhone hopefully it's clear enough. I did form keloids unfortunately that's how I scar doesn't mean you will. But other than that I'm satisfy with the end results .
New York Plastic Surgeon

SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE HER PATIENTS HAPPY. SHES NOT ABOUT THE MONEY , SHES ABOUT UR WANTS AND UR HEALTH. IM BEYOND HAPPY I CHOSE HER. TEAM DR. ROBLES !!!

Aww I can't see any pics. Glad your doing okay!!
Thanks for the post. I would love to see a pic. I to develop hyoertrophic scars/ keloid. Thank you so much.
You look awesome. Congrats
nice... how much did it all cost, if you don't mind. I've been researching Dr. Yager for awhile.. I want to do it. just still a little scared. lol
oops i meant dr. robels
Looking real good! What is that white stuff that she puts on you all....I been asking myself that everytime that I see it lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH !! LOL, ITS A&D OINMENT. HOPE IT HELPS :)
Waoooo, definitely my surgery will be with dr. Robles, I love your navel, your stomach looks beautiful
THANK YOU. YOU'LL LOVE HER AND YOUR RESULTS. IM TRYING TO UPLOAD PICS BUT MY PHONE OR THE RS SITE WONT LET ME UPLOAD :( SO YOU LADIES CAN SEE THE PROGRESS
IM SO SORRY LADIES FOR NOT RESPONDING IN A TIMELY MANNER BUT WORKING AND RAISING MY LIL 11 MONTH OLD IS NO JOKE , LOL. @ JANICE3962..NOPE I HAVENT SWELL UP ANY MORE. MY TUMMY MUSCLES ARE TIGHT LOL..WHEN I SUCK IN MY BELLY YOU SEE SOME DEFINITION. TO ALL THE LADIES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. DR. ROBLES HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND IM SO HAPPY I CHOOSE HER. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL OR NUMBER AND ILL REPOND QUICKER. HUGSS AND KISSES TO ALL !! GOD BLESS !
Completely understandable but can you upload a new pic???? Please lol :)
YES I CAN BOSSLADYTJ LOL..AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF WORK :)
;) Thanks Sexyness lol!!! I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and I need to see the progression progress so I can keep hope alive!
I'm still swelling. I will be 3 months on the 15th. What the hell? I'm also still numb.
My phone won't let me upload the pics
Im almost 6 months n still numb girl lol. Swelling can Last up to 6 months I read . So don't panic doll.
Send me your email n I'll email my pics to you
I'm ready to look like you. LOL. You do not look swollen. I must admit, I have not really started exercising yet. I walk a lot, but have not started lifting weights or anything else. I think I'm afraid because I'm still swollen.
Lol aww thanks boo. Don't worry you will very soon . I still haven't step foot in no gym neither. But yet again I have a 11 month who's very active walking everywhere lol so that's my daily workout there lol. All I can tell you is listen to your body. I don't think you should go to the gym or lift anything heavy just yet. But do walk a lot n drink lots of water . Hope it helps :)
I am starting to walk next week 3 days a week for as long as I can at my own pace. Yesterday I ran into my first hater since having my surgery. Her remark was my stomach was flatter than thaat before I had my first child. I simply said Im still healing. Ugly HEFFA. Lol.
Wow, you look great!! With Your results I feel reassured that I made the right decision!! Love your incision, is low and thin!! Have fun shopping and Happy healing
You look great! I want to know how was your stay at the RH? I hear read different experiences good and bad. Please share yours?
You look wonderful I'm considering Dr. Robles waiting for. My consultation .
You look awesome. I can't wait to go to Dr. Robles in Jan