NEW PICS...3 MONTHS POST OP..BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE...TEAM ROBLES

Ive always wanted a flat tummy and after having my...

ive always wanted a flat tummy and after having my beautiful babygirl i think its time to treat myself. im 27, 5'6 and i currently weigh 180.
i went to my consultation in sept 2012 with dr.yager and i explained what i was looking for and he was more than happy to help me achieve my new look. im geting a tummy tuck, full lipo of my back & fat transfer to my buttocks. im nervous because i dont know too many people who
a. had any cosmetic surgery
b. people willing to share their story
c. patients of my plastic surgeon
until i came across this website. im so elated i came across this website and i hope to chat more with the ladies here . any suggestions and or advice im willing to listen. thank you

Hi MYDREAMBODY2013 will you be posting any pictures ?

Welcome to the community:)

Hi Mydreambody2013, welcome to the world of cosmetic surgery stories, reviews, advice etc. lol. I had surgery with yager in two seperate dates. His staff is really awesome and although I went through a little health problem after my tt I'm happy with my results as of today. I'm 7wks po and it's a long and rough recovery but just remember it does get better day by day. My number one advice is plan! make sure you have someone there with you for at least the first week. Walk alot! stay hydrated all the time. If you read my review I wrote all the things that were useful during my recovery. I also wrote my whole experience from my first journey and second journey. Any questions feel free to ask!

IN MY PREVIOUS POST I STATED THAT I WANTED TO GO...

IN MY PREVIOUS POST I STATED THAT I WANTED TO GO TO DR.YAGER FOR MY SURGERY UNTIL I CAME ACROSS DRA.ROBLES AND HER PATIENTS. I DID MY RESEARCH AND IM SO HAPPY THAT I CHOSE DR. ROBLES.
IM 19 DAYS PO AND IM FEELING GOOD. I DONT HAVE TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDICINE.
IM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS . SHE DID A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT WE SPOKED ABOUT. SHE GAVE ME A COKE BOTTLE SHAPE. SHE INJECTED FAT TO MY HIPS AND LIPO MY ARMS A LITTLE BIT.

IN MY PREVIOUS POST I STATED THAT I WANTED TO GO...

IM 19 DAYS PO AND IM FEELING GOOD. I DONT HAVE TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDICINE.
Your result came out really good. I bet you are enjoying shopping. I hope my results come out that way too. Keep healing.
I'm not being funny but do you speak Spanish?
You look great girl! Did u stay at the recovery house?

HI LADIES..I DO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING MY...

HI LADIES..I DO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING MY EXPERIENCE DAY BY DAY OR WEEK BY WEEK. BUT IM CURRENTLY 32 DAYS POST OP . I FEEL GOOD ( NOT 100 % ) BUT IM SLOWLY GETTING THERE. IVE BEEN GETTING MY MASSAGES AND THEY DO HELP YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER. THE MASSAGES ARE A LITTLE PAINFUL ESP ON MY BACK WHERE I HAD THE LIPO BUT ITS NOT UNBEARABLE. THE LIPOSUCTION IS NO JOKE LADIES LOL. THE TUMMUY TUCK WASNT PAINFUL . ITS MORE UNCOMFORTABLE AND ESP THE FIRST FEW DAYS. THE DRAIN AND THE CONSTANT LOWER BACK PAIN ARE NO JOKE. MY DRAINS WERE LEFT FOR 14 DAYS AND IM GLAD SHE REMOVED THEM WHEN MY BODY WAS READY BECAUSE THANK GOD I HAVENT FORMED ANY SEROMAS. IVE BEEN DRINKING PINEAPPLE AND CUCUMBER JUICE EVERYDAY . IT MAKES YOU URINATE ALOT AND REMOVES ALL THE EXCESS FLUID IN YOUR BODY. IT ALSO HELPS WITH THE SWELLING. IM REALLY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS NOW I WANT TO GO BACK TO ROBLES AND GET A BREAST LIFT . WHAT I LOVE MORE ABOUT HER WORK IS HER COMMUNICATION WITH ME. IVE BEEN EMAILING HER BACK AND FORTH SHOWING HER MY PROGRESS AND SHES BEEN RESPONDING BACK. I APPRECIATE HER ALOT. OK LADIES I FEEL LIKE IM JUST RAMBLING . IF THERES ANYTHING ELSE YOU LADIES WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK . THANK YOU FOR READING MY EXPERIENCE.
You look fab!!!!
You look GREAT. I am going to try to cucumber and pineapple juice. My surgery is March 15th, here in Atlanta.
I think you look amazing. Did you do all three at the same or did you wait? How much did she charge?

HI LADIES !!! IM 3 MONTHS POST OP AND FEELING...

HI LADIES !!! IM 3 MONTHS POST OP AND FEELING FIERCE !!! THE TT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY LOL. IM HEALING NICELY, THANK GOD. JUST NOTICED THE OTHER DAY WHAT EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT THE FAMOUS "DOG EARS". ITS NOT NOTICEABLE BUT I SEE IT ALTHOUGH PEOPLE TELL ME OTHER WISE. I HAVENT GONE TO THE GYM JUST YET BUT I WILL PRETTY SOON. IM STILL DRINKING MY PINEAPPLE/CUCUMBER JUICE. NOW IVE BEEN CONSDIERING DOING MY BREAST LIFT WITH AUGMENTATION. HOPEFULLY REALLY SOON I CAN GO BACK TO ROBLES AND SHE CAN HOOK A SISTER UP LOL. I DONT WANT TO RAMBLE SO IF THERES ANYTHING I CAN ASSIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND LOVE.
IM SO SORRY LADIES FOR NOT RESPONDING IN A TIMELY MANNER BUT WORKING AND RAISING MY LIL 11 MONTH OLD IS NO JOKE , LOL. @ JANICE3962..NOPE I HAVENT SWELL UP ANY MORE. MY TUMMY MUSCLES ARE TIGHT LOL..WHEN I SUCK IN MY BELLY YOU SEE SOME DEFINITION. TO ALL THE LADIES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. DR. ROBLES HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND IM SO HAPPY I CHOOSE HER. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL OR NUMBER AND ILL REPOND QUICKER. HUGSS AND KISSES TO ALL !! GOD BLESS !
Completely understandable but can you upload a new pic???? Please lol :)
YES I CAN BOSSLADYTJ LOL..AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF WORK :)

5 1/2 months pics

Hi Ladies i try uploading the pics from my iPhone hopefully it's clear enough. I did form keloids unfortunately that's how I scar doesn't mean you will. But other than that I'm satisfy with the end results .
Aww I can't see any pics. Glad your doing okay!!
Thanks for the post. I would love to see a pic. I to develop hyoertrophic scars/ keloid. Thank you so much.
You look awesome. Congrats
New York Plastic Surgeon

SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE HER PATIENTS HAPPY. SHES NOT ABOUT THE MONEY , SHES ABOUT UR WANTS AND UR HEALTH. IM BEYOND HAPPY I CHOSE HER. TEAM DR. ROBLES !!!