TT on Hold Until my Blood Pressure Goes Down...- New York City, NY

Hello ladies...I was supposed to have my TT last...

Hello ladies...I was supposed to have my TT last Friday but due to HBP while on the table it was cancelled. I was so bummed out and am trying to see if it can be done this Friday. I have been monitoring my BP and so far it has been going down. I do take meds for it and also started taking my prescribed water pills to help it and also ate garlic this weekend. Even though they tell you not to eat garlic, I got the ok from my PS to eat just for this past weekend. I know that my anxiety level did not help my BP any but I am trying to stay calm and thank God I work in a hospital and my boss is a cardiologist. Will keep you posted on my journey.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I know a lot of people that have had surgery with him and the results were great.

Girl, you're looking great!!! Nice pic with the dress!!!
Thx!
LOVE the pink dress and that bikini??? Your an animal all right :)
Awww thx....
Thx girl...
Looove the bikini girl!! Looking wonderful ; )
Thanks ladies...I must say the key to a successful outlook is to follow all the rules and not over do the normal activities.

Happygrammy - The blood pressure thing is a pain but I was determined to do this surgery so I did what I had to do. And yes girl showoff that new body in your bikinis.

Jusi418 - The key to the BB was that he has you covered it in gauze for 6 weeks so that it can take a nice shape. I don't go back to him until Oct. 2nd for my three month visit where he does the before and after pics. Good luck with yours and keep me updated.
Girl you look awesome!!! You look like you're healing really well. Wow and your only a month and a half postop! That's really great! Btw love your bb it looks so natural. My TT is scheduled for oct. 11 with Yager.
omg, Ladyooh, I hav high blood pressure and take meds for it. But when I went for my pre op appt, it was so high, i thought the same thing,,,,,,so went home and got my machine out and knew i had to get it down,,,,,,Happily I did. I had just go back from a 5 day vacation, which included parties, a lil too much drinks, and salt fat foods, etc. so i watched what I ate and drank and in a few days got it down to normal......
salt and alcohol in excess is not healthy for me................And i feel for u and understand exactly what ur thoughts were too. i also take 2 pills for my blood pressure..........keep er going and take care and happy healing to you and all tt gals.
oh forgot to tell you, u look GREAT.....i m hoping when we go to Cobo after the holidays....i may hav to buy a few new bathing suits........:)
Looking fab wow Ladyooh!
Thx girl took that on Friday...first day back to the beach with my new body!
Oh, just thought I'd mention vitamin water has no sodium and Gatorade has loads. I did shopping w/ a CNA and discovered this. Any little bit of info helps so trying not to butt in. Might also help w/ BP. Totally spot on about the Arnica and Quercertin w/ Bromelaine.
I understand the BP thing. Mine is controlled but I was super anxious going into surgery. BTW, what massages are you getting? I heard they were good for recovery after a few weeks. And I totally understand the binder thing even though im 12 days PO. I feel its my security blanket as well.
It's a free massage I get after 4 weeks that reduces swelling. Then they have a package thereafter as they expect you to continue having them once a week which are quite expensive.

OMG I have been drinking so much Gatorade so I have to stop that ASAP as I do not need anymore stress with the HBP. Thanks for the info.
Hey Ladyooh! I'm so happy to hear you had the surgery and everything is going well, You already look good! With swelling and all you can see a big difference. Congrats!!! Hope have a good smooth recovery!
Awww thx sweetie...I go back to work on Tuesday but I doubt I can last a whole day. I find that my energy level is low. I do drink a lot of Gatorade and eat right. Oh well will let you know how I do. Hope all is well with you.
Thx so much ladies...
Yay! Glad you had your surgery, I know how that is, I wasn't cleared at first then the doctor added a new medication and yay I had my surgery on June 27. I am really swollen so the doctor told me I was doing too much. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pics soon. Congrats!
Wow, what a difference. Your pics are great. You are super flat now. :)
Hi Ladyooh - Glad to hear the surgery was successful. Please do everything need so your healing process will be smooth. Think positive and good thoughts. Keep us posted.
PO Day 9 and surgery wise I feel fine its the lack of energy that I have that is bothering me. I eat fine and move around fine. Will need to buy some Emergen C for energy.
My surgery was successful...hope you are healing nicely. Just had my drains, stitches and the stockings removed today. It was not as bad as I thought.
Hi my surgery was July 12. Have a great recovery ;)
Sorry to hear about your HBP I too suffer from it and I discovered it on my pre op at Yager's office. It's alot better now but I'm on meds for it. I wish you all the luck for your new date! July 13th is right around the corner! all the best! keep us posted.