Dr. Paul Pierce Mt. Sinai hospital. 212-659-8554

Hi ladies and gents!!! my name is olivia. im 41yrs...

hi ladies and gents!!! my name is olivia. im 41yrs old. i have 2 great children. girl 17 and son2. i am done having children and ready for my tt and lipo of the flanks surgery.

im 5ft. 148lbs. ive been battling for many years with my big belly and looking at these stretch marks ugggggh!!!! lol!!! anyway, after i had a c-section with my son. my stomach looks worse than before. only way to fix this belly is tt and lipo. wish me luck. i'll try to post pics soon. good luck to everyone having surgeries and happy healing!!!!

Hey ladies and gents: ive done my pre-op last week...

hey ladies and gents: ive done my pre-op last week. im so excited and nervous. ive been working on losing more weight. so wish me luck lol!!!! spoke to my ps told me to order my compression garment. i ordered 2. lol!!! im getting ready slowly but surely. good luck to everyone and happy healing!!!!

Hi everybody, my ps called yesterday to say my...

hi everybody, my ps called yesterday to say my pre-op results are great. i cant believe this is really happening.
8/16 is the day i have to pay my bill. im ready to pay now. lol!!!! happy healing to all!!!!

Hey everybody, I just came back from Bed Bath...

Hey everybody, I just came back from Bed Bath &Beyond. Just purchased a wedge pillow for my back. I also got a neck pillow. Hope that helps me. Lol!!!! Happy healing to all!!!!

3 more days to go!!! Omg!!! It's really...

3 more days to go!!! Omg!!! It's really happening!!! Tt and lipo here I come!!!
mt. sinai hospital

you look good! The Price is so low for A TT. Is that the full price with all included?
Just wondering if anyone knows procedure at Mt Sinai. Most posts are about Lenox. Do you have to get your own pictures? Do you stay overnight? What an estimate with tax and anesthesia?
Hi Is there a weight requirement at Mt Sinai to do a tt
That's a great price. Do you have anymore pics. I would love to go to him for my TT instead of traveling out the country
omg u look soo good is amazing, i call today and i ask for Dr Paul Pierce and they told me i can pick the Dr. i want to to knw is tha the price 4 the tummy tuck cuz tha is soo cheap i can afford tha so plse ,they told consultation is $300 and again u lok great .
3,500 for a tummy tuck in NY?!!! That sounds unreal and your results are amazing. Wish I had known before booking my flight abroad
How much was the entire surgery with the hospital fees?? I am in the process of looking for plastic surgeons to have a tummy tuck. Right now I am just doing a price comparision. Thanks
Gorgeous!!
Beautiful transformation
amazing xx
Wow!!!!! You look amaizing !!!!!!!!!
You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow you look great happy healing n what hospital
WOW!!! you look awesome!!!
You have excellent results!! I would love to see your scar when your able to post pics up : ) and a close up of your belly button!! your waist is amazing!!!
Wow Olivia you are gorgeous. I'm speechless. I'm so happy for you baby - girl. Thank you for coming back and post your pics. I was somehow worried when I saw you stopped commenting. This is a phenomenal result and it made my day :-]
its really amazing! you look like an entire different person!
wow you look fabulous! i am considering getting a tummy tuck and i was wondering, do you recommend your doctor? how is your scar?
WOW!! You look amazing. My TT is scheduled today in about three hours.:) I pray that my results are steller!! Thank you for sharing your journey!
Good luck honey!!! exciting stuff!
Congratulations and Good luck
Livie you look terrific. Wow. After seeing yi u pic I am extra excited to move forward with my plans.
Thank you much!!! Good luck!!!
HI Livie Can you please tell me at which hospital was your tt and lipo surgery was performed?
Sorry Livie, I just read that your surgery was performed at Mt. Sinai. I just have a few questions, did the 3500.00 include your hospital stay and does Mt. Sinai charge for before and after photos?