Dr. Paul Pierce Mt. Sinai hospital. 212-659-8554

Hi ladies and gents!!! my name is olivia. im 41yrs...

hi ladies and gents!!! my name is olivia. im 41yrs old. i have 2 great children. girl 17 and son2. i am done having children and ready for my tt and lipo of the flanks surgery.

im 5ft. 148lbs. ive been battling for many years with my big belly and looking at these stretch marks ugggggh!!!! lol!!! anyway, after i had a c-section with my son. my stomach looks worse than before. only way to fix this belly is tt and lipo. wish me luck. i'll try to post pics soon. good luck to everyone having surgeries and happy healing!!!!

Hello, Yaya473, I'm also in Long Island and wish to have a TT done at the end of the year. My first consultation was yesterday at Manhasset, there was no charge for the consultation, but the fee to perform the procedure is $9750.00. I also called another doctor in Woodmere, the consultation fee is $150.00. I canceled that appointment. Good luck in your search and keep me posted if you find a great PS with very affordable fees
Hello ladies. I called Mt Sinai 2day to set up an appt. didn't realize the Appt fee was so much. Decided to look around b4 I go there since the young lady said it was non refundable. Olivia keep me posted please since you are going at the end of the month
hey yaya473, lenox hill consult fee is $50. maybe you should try calling them. keep me posted.

Hey ladies and gents: ive done my pre-op last week...

hey ladies and gents: ive done my pre-op last week. im so excited and nervous. ive been working on losing more weight. so wish me luck lol!!!! spoke to my ps told me to order my compression garment. i ordered 2. lol!!! im getting ready slowly but surely. good luck to everyone and happy healing!!!!

They gave me a date in sept!! Like the second week!!
Thank you!!
hey cani, when is your consult appt at mt. sinai? hopefully soon!!!!

Hi everybody, my ps called yesterday to say my...

hi everybody, my ps called yesterday to say my pre-op results are great. i cant believe this is really happening.
8/16 is the day i have to pay my bill. im ready to pay now. lol!!!! happy healing to all!!!!

Thank you!!!
Livie, I know u excited,, I'm excited for u, I hope when I go on Tuesday I get a date in August!!!
Hey cani, thanks so much!!! Good luck on Tuesday. That'll be so great if you can get a date for this month. :)))

Hey everybody, I just came back from Bed Bath...

Hey everybody, I just came back from Bed Bath &Beyond. Just purchased a wedge pillow for my back. I also got a neck pillow. Hope that helps me. Lol!!!! Happy healing to all!!!!

I'm sorry you didn't get an earlier date :( but maybe it will work out for you. That was the reason I stuck with this expensive and arrogant stuff at Lenox. I didn't know you preferred this month I thought it will be ok any time. Let's pray he'll call you earlier. You are in better situation than me. At least for the money they charge me they could be nicer to me. I spent 175 just for photos at a luxiurious studio and they were not on my file a week later. If I go to walmart the latest can pick up in 3dayds them. I called the surgery coordinator yesterday and she told me will call me later to give me a surgery date. No call. So as much as I wanted this month is probably remain just a wish. I'm very disappointed
I got sept 27th that's the only day he said he had open at the moment so I just took it!! Even though I wanted someone for this month.. But he said if he had any cancellations he would call me which I doubt!!! But sept 27 it is!!!
Yeah I'm ready it wasn't the date I wanted but it's what he had avaiable!!! Can't wait to get it done and over with!!

3 more days to go!!! Omg!!! It's really...

3 more days to go!!! Omg!!! It's really happening!!! Tt and lipo here I come!!!

you look good! The Price is so low for A TT. Is that the full price with all included?
Just wondering if anyone knows procedure at Mt Sinai. Most posts are about Lenox. Do you have to get your own pictures? Do you stay overnight? What an estimate with tax and anesthesia?
Hi Is there a weight requirement at Mt Sinai to do a tt