Smooth Tuck. Gave Up 1/2 My Summer and It Was Worth it - New York, NY

Mrs. Sanguine, I just read your original story....

Mrs. Sanguine,
I just read your original story. I am so sorry for your lost. My feelings about doing this for myself, like the guilt, the fear, the insecurity, etc. creep up on me once in a while. But when I look at my health and how my cholesterol, blood pressure has gone down so much, the support of those who know, I feel I did the right thing. The ones who make you feel bad are those who can’t do it, or lack the courage, or are just plain jealous.

Funny you mentioned your thighs Three months ago, I had my inner thighs lipoed, of course by Dr. Schulman, not just because I always had fat legs, but because my sculpted stomach and sides are small, my pants were being pulled down by my fat legs. Though I’m still wearing a garment, I fit very nicely in my new and my recently altered pants.
I too gave up 1/2 of my summer, last year, for my Smooth Tuck, non-surgical neck lift and arms. It was and is worth it. I still cannot believe that I did it. I am almost a size 8. Just love it.

Here are two pictures that I hope are publish here. I’m still not sure how to do two pictures. Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am happy to hear you are doing so well and loving your results.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Through "The Doctors" TV Show.