Mommy Makeover with Dr. Shafer - New York, NY

Dr. Shafer has changed my life. A mother of two...

Dr. Shafer has changed my life. A mother of two small kids. A body that looked like I had 5. I use to be in shape, thin with a cute frame however things changed after the babies that no exercise could make better. I had a herniated belly button, stomach still looking as if I was 5 months pregnant, breasts almost down to my belly button and lop sided with stretch marks on my stomach. OH I was not happy for a long time and then I made the decision that it was mommy time.

I researched several different docs and decided on Dr. Shafer. I went with him because he is double board certified and has a background in trauma and he's honest. His demeanor was friendly, knowledgeable, easy to talk to and OH did he do a fantastic job on me. Eileen also made the decision very easy - what a great balance. He was also referred.

I am healing beautifully. I can't even begin to tell you that it hasn't been a month yet but my results are so noticeable already that it is mind blowing. My friends and family cant believe the difference and if you saw the before and after photos you would be saying the same thing. I got a reduction, lift, full tummy tuck which fixed my herniated belly button and took away all of my stretch marks. I feel brand new and I look it too. I would highly recommend him - I mean highly.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Go see Dr. Shafer for yourself and you will walk away with the same feelings that I have.