Tummy Tuck with Dr Yager - New York, NY

I excersize most days of the week & have for...

I excersize most days of the week & have for years. I eat a healthy diet, but dispite this, have never had a flat stomach.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yager is very professional, he takes time to explain everything & answer questions. His office staff is wonderful! Pleasant, curtious, efficient & informative. I am 10 days post op, so will continue to see improvement on my already great results. A very positive experience overall.

do you have any pics?
Hey girls, I'm new around here. I've heard so many good things about Dr. Yager. Does anyone have got a tt with him lately. I would know mostly about prices. I would really appreciate any info!!! :)
I am almost 13 weeks post op tummy tuck. I'm still pretty swollen & started a medrol dose pack yesterday. Has anyone else taken it? Can you tell me your experience & results?
Hello ladies!
I did not know another Dr. Y forum was created! I'm glad to hear that every1 is doing well. I'll be glad to join u gals for a Dr. Y reunion!!! Let me know the date & time and I'll be there!

Talk to you ladies soon :)
Good Morning Ladies - Hope everyone is doing well. I've hit my 7th week mark. I must say that I feel better each day. My tummy is not completely flat only in the mornings and I kind of swell up during the day but it's manageable. I've gone for 3 belly messages in the past few weeks both with Ingrid and Maria and they were great. I've lost 10bls since surgery so I'm very happy with that. My 2 month follow up with Anita is next week and hopefully, I can be cleared for exercises. As far as my scar is healing quite well it's still red but I guess that's expected during the healing process. Otherwise, I'm coming along just fine I have good days as well as bad. Glad to read that everyone else is doing good too. I guess the healing process is very individualize per person. Just be patient and give it a few months. If you guys decide to have a meeting I'm willing to join you guys as well. Keep me in the loop too. God Bless and continued happy healing.
Sounds good!!! There's a couple of other Y-girls that live here in NYC Yayy! Let's do this!
Really, let's do that!! July & Aug are best for me as my son will be in Florida for the summer. I'm guessing you & Cat live in NYC. I'm about 50min from the city. Hopefully this will motivate me to get the extra weight off!!
Yes we should! Let's plans it!!!
Anita, the NP gave me the shot.Dr Y came in & Dr Y gave a consult. We should do a Dr Y reunion!!
I hit 11 weeks yesterday!! Saw Dr Y last week for an area of my scar that had formed a hard knot, He injected Kenelog (cortisone) into the area which softened it up. I have gotten serious about excersize & have lost 5 lbs. I still haven't done any massages at Dr Y's office, but hope to in the near future. Glad you're feeling well.
I was there for a massage last Wednesday around 5. I saw him go in a room with a syringe was that you? Glad the knot softened up. Congrats on the 5lbs!
Just checking in how are you?
Hello Ladies...just checking in real quick from work to give an update. I've made my one month mark and I'm feeling so much better. Thank you Jesus! The first 2 weeks were hell..ugh! Being back at work has really helped me in keeping my mind off the discomfort and tightness that I still feel around my belly. Each week I see the difference and I'm starting to appreciate my new look. So I'm getting my 1st belly message this week and I hope it really helps with some of the swelling and scaring. When I have a chance I will upload 2 pictures the before and after so that others can see this doctor's work. Until then, I wish you all continued positive healing. God Bless.
Hi Jusi418,
I have to get serious about eating right & excersize & I'll be fine. Nice to know that when. Do drop a few pounds, I will have a flat stomach! Swelling not too bad. How long since you had yout TT? How are you?
I haven't done the tt yet. I did the lipo in abdomen, flanks and back with a bbl. I'm getting the tt in october i want to heal from the lipo first. I'm still swelling from time to time less than before which is good. It's just a long healing process. I was told Lipo takes longer to heal than a tt. Other than the swelling everything is ok.
Hey girlie, glad you had a nice time in Argentina and you're doing well! How's your swelling? I'm sure you look great! you should post some pics! Hope you continue to heal well!
Hi Shoshana, glad to hear that everything is coming along fine. I am also having a TT with this doctor on 4/24 and hoping that I also have a good recovery. Its comforting to know that I am not the only one at 50 years young to have a TT. LOL So far everyone one who has had a TT with him seems to be doing fine. Did you have to wear those thigh high stockings for embolism for long? . Wish me luck I'll keep you guys posted. God Bless and a continued health healing.
Hi Shoshana, how are you feeling. Hope all is well.
I saw Dr Y last Tues, PO day #14. I was surprised I had a seroma & they drained 150ccs.
We left last Wed for Puerto Rico as it is my sons spring break. I spent most of yesterday panicking I had a DVT as I had some very minimal calf pain. It was most likely due to the massage I had the day before, but the RN in me kept imagining the worst. In addition, I am getting some pains & tenderness where they drained the seroma & most likely it reaccumulated. Maybe not such a bright idea to go away.
Other than those 2 things, I am just surprised at what a lengthy recovery this is. I had major abdominal surgery in '08 & by PO day #7, was feeling pretty good & was back on the treadmill by 1 month.
Swelling is still a proble, but I must confess to several margaritas, sangria, etc etc.
Thanks for thinking of me. How are you?