Amazing. Been a Full Week Since My Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

Today has been a full week since I had a tummy...

Today has been a full week since I had a tummy tuck and I am feeling AMAZING!!

I had a full tummy tuck and inner/outer thigh liposuction. My stomach was very saggy with stretch marks for days!! My thighs were so far gone, they looked like bloated turkey legs. After having two children who are now teenagers, it’s been my goal to have this procedure performed. And it was time for me to do something for me.

Even though I am still in the healing process, it was all worth it. I must say that I am absolutely ecstatic with my results and it’s only been 1 week! I now have "no" stretch marks and can see that my thighs in time will look absolutely amazing; I can’t wait to see how my clothes will fit. Looks like a shopping spree in the near future but for now a new pair of running/walking shoes will do.

New York Plastic Surgeon

You have to see it for yourself. I am telling you, he is 5 star all the way! I was highly recommended and highly referred by a friend who happens to be one of his very satisfied patients. After several consultations with other doctors, I am so glad and very fortunate that I found Dr. David Shafer. His professionalism and personal attention gave me and my husband a comfort level to move forward with the procedure. Also, his professional staff (Eileen) provided constant communication and support throughout the process. Right after my surgery, Dr. Shafer stayed in contact with my husband and even came to visit me the very next morning at my hotel. Thanks to Dr. Shafer and his amazingly skilled hands, he has changed my life and boosted my self-esteem.