Years Younger- NY, NY

I found this well worth it. I had noticed that my...

I found this well worth it. I had noticed that my jawline had lost definition so that my face just blended into my neck area. The titan treatment caused the loose skin to draw up under the jaw, getting my jawline back. I makes me look quite a few years younger. I did find it slightly painful, but not too bad, like having little bee stings. I didn't get any of the immediate effect that some people get, it took at least 4 weeks before I could see the difference and probably about 3 months for the full effect.

for someone in the early 50's i have minimal face sagging. though my cosmetic surgery doctor offers titan in her practice, she dissuaded me from having it done nd suggested i try injectibles.
i believe the street price in these parts is $1200 for a full titan face treatment, and i'm pretty sure you need at least 2 treatments to see results, so it gets expensive fast. the pics i've seen show, at best, minimal results and on only a small percentage of patients.

Thanks for sharing your Titan experience on Real Self.  Did you have more than one treatment to get these results?  Sounds like you are happy with the outcome!

NJ Spa & Laser