Years Younger- NY, NY

I found this well worth it. I had noticed that my...

I found this well worth it. I had noticed that my jawline had lost definition so that my face just blended into my neck area. The titan treatment caused the loose skin to draw up under the jaw, getting my jawline back. I makes me look quite a few years younger. I did find it slightly painful, but not too bad, like having little bee stings. I didn't get any of the immediate effect that some people get, it took at least 4 weeks before I could see the difference and probably about 3 months for the full effect.
NJ Spa & Laser

for someone in the early 50's i have minimal face sagging. though my cosmetic surgery doctor offers titan in her practice, she dissuaded me from having it done nd suggested i try injectibles.
i believe the street price in these parts is $1200 for a full titan face treatment, and i'm pretty sure you need at least 2 treatments to see results, so it gets expensive fast. the pics i've seen show, at best, minimal results and on only a small percentage of patients.

Thanks for sharing your Titan experience on Real Self.  Did you have more than one treatment to get these results?  Sounds like you are happy with the outcome!

Yes the results were more than I had expected. As it depends on growing new collagen I was expecting quite a subtle effect but in was quite pronounced. I had 3 treatments and will probably go back for more next year.
Hi.I'm encouraged that you have noticed a pleasing result with waiting for the collagen to regenerate.I had the Clearlift laser which is fairly new and There are not a lot of reviews on it yet.It is similar to the Titan in that it stimulates the growth of collagen.It seems and sounds too good to be true.At 99 bucks a shot It was worth the risk to me.That is if nothing goes terribly wrong as a result of having used the lasers in the first place.It has only been a little over a month for me .I have had two treatments and the last one will be the last one for me this year.I find that waiting for the results are very stressful.She initially told me two appointments and recently suggested one more.No.I will pay attention and if after 6 months I see some tightening I will not hesitate to do this again.However,I have to take my time to ensure that I don't end up being a horrer story like many others I have read about. I also find it interesting that when peeps go in for these retights they are usually talked into adding other procedures for better results.If the lasers are suppose to be so effective why do they need so much help?Heck,Peels are absolutely amazing alone.If you couple them with a retight procedure is the positive result the laser or the peel?I think it's just to get more money out of us.My A did not charge me for my TCA peel which I truely appreciated.I hope I have the results you are happy with.My skin is in very good condition.I have always taken good care of my oily acne prone skin.I have used Retin-A since I was a teen and still use trinotin from my derm.I believe it has been a blessing because I have just become concerned with aging skin at 51.Not bad at all.My main reason for the tightening is for loss of volume to my chin area I can't really tell if it's been this way always or if I'm just paying closer attention to everything now.Maybe I should have disliked it a long time ago.(LOL) I'm always smiling on all of my old pictures of me in my younger days so I can't see a difference.It only shows when I have a straight face.Area is right beneath the lower lip and above the chin where some people get that horizontal line.More volume please.I paid my derm 500 and do not see any improvement what-so-ever.Whoo,I'm venting.Anyhoo,hoping for you that you will continue to be pleased.You have made me less afraid to have a Titan treatment.Thx P.S.The 500 to the derm was for Juvederm xc