Best Surgeon, Great Office Staff and Amazing Result! - New York, NY

I'm actually naturally slender and fit. People...

I'm actually naturally slender and fit. People wouldn't believe I had big thick love handles :-) I eat healthy, practice yoga and cycle but it wouldn't go and getting bigger and bigger as years go by. It was time... I did my research, decided SmartLipo was for me.

When I was ready to make calls to a few plastic surgeons in NYC, I found Real Self website. I actually read ALL posting about SmartLipo on Real Self. I actually got scared!!!! But it was a GOOD thing. I was much more aware of the realistic voice of who had gone through SmartLipo so that I could mentally prepare for what to expect. I so THANK those people who shared their not-so pleasant moments after the procedure. It normalized pro-surgery process so that I didn't have to freak out :-))

New York Plastic Surgeon

Don't you want both the BEST quality surgeon who can bring you the BEST possible results and BEST personalized care before and after who can answer your questions before and after the surgery and be there to help you through it? Making a decision to have a plastic surgery procedure is a BIG and SCARY decision. There are many questions and wonders...what if, how about, what happens after... Well, look no more! The office staff is highly trained, attentive and very caring. You've got their support! And Dr. Shafer, oh, he's such a GREAT person and he happens to be a GREAT plastic surgeon! Do I have to explain more why they deserve 5-STAR review :-)??

You look amazing! How was your healing time?

You look great, just one question and that is. Did you have a lot of bruising afterwards and what was your recovery time? Was your surgery invasive or not? Thanks

U look great!