Mirvaso - New York, NY

I have had chronic redness due to rosacea for...

I have had chronic redness due to rosacea for years. I started using Mirvaso over a month ago and it has really helped. It was a little irritating at first but now I apply it with sunscreen or hypoallergenic moisturizer as my dermatologist's recommendation and it's fabulous. I usually apply it mid-morning and it lasts into the evening. I highly recommend giving it a try.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

When you say "with sunscreen or hypoallergenic moisturizer", do you mix the Mirvaso with the other product(s) and apply, or do you apply the Mirvaso and then apply the other product(s) on top of the Mirvaso. Does that make sense? Just stared using Mirvaso and would like any tips, and it seems what ever process you are using is working. Thanks!
I usually mix the mirvaso with the moisturizer first

Mirvaso doing great

I'm still using Mirvaso as I had described and its the first Holiday season where I don't look like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer in photos. Its the best!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS with Mirvaso

I just wanted to update. We went to a party yesterday and thanks to Mirvaso, I could drink red wine and not worry about getting all flushy. Again, the photos looked great!

I tried the same thing that Jenny does and it has worked out fine for the past month. I checked with my dermatologist who said it was OK to do this too.
I tried the same thing as Jenny and it has worked out fine for the past month. I checked with my dermatologist who also said that it was OK.