The Best -New York, NY

Dr. Dara Liotta was the best surgeon that I...

Dr. Dara Liotta was the best surgeon that I encountered. She came with high recommendations from other doctors that I had seen in New York City and after meeting with her I knew she was perfect. I had suffered a horrible accident that shattered part of my nose a few months before. After one surgery that didn't work I met with Dr. Liotta and knew she would be able to fix my entire nose. Almost a year later now and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the rhinoplasty community.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

One of the nicest woman that I have met. Dr. Dara Liotta made me so comfortable and calm about the procedure. She explained everything fully to my mom and me before the surgery and kept my mom in the loop while I was recovering. I recommend her for anyone who is nervous about plastic surgery and wants a trustworthy doctor in NYC.