Rhinoplasty to Reduce Overall Size and Improve Profile - New York, NY

Pros: Nice profile view. Cons: Expensive,...

Pros: Nice profile view.

Cons: Expensive, painful.

I went ahead with this procedure to reduce the overall size off my nose. I requested for my profile view to be improved as well. the day of the procedure everything went great. I didn't feel a thing nor was I nauseous after the procedure. I did feel some discomfort afterwards.

Right now I'm trying not to freak out too much about the swelling and the fact one of my nostrils looks bigger than the other since I'm still healing.

I had a rhinoplasty about 4 weeks ago. Seven days after the procedure i went back to see my surgeon to get the cast off. When the cast came off I was surprised not because my nose was swollen nut because it looked great. The tip was a bit swollen but nothing to fret about. My problem started the morning after. My entire nose was swollen including tip and nostrils. Is this normal? Why was my nose so perfect the day the cast came off and now on week 4 it looks so big again?

Well more than 16 months later the nose didnt look...

Well more than 16 months later the nose didnt look that much different. I know now that I have thick skin and that's why changes where minimal. He could have told me that during consultation and not made me think the change I wanted was not realistic. The cost reflected a discount because various procedures were done.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I always felt rush whenever the doctor had to talk with me. Also didnt do everything I asked and paid for.