Rhinoplasty to Reduce Overall Size and Improve Profile - New York, NY

Pros: Nice profile view. Cons: Expensive,...

Pros: Nice profile view.

Cons: Expensive, painful.

I went ahead with this procedure to reduce the overall size off my nose. I requested for my profile view to be improved as well. the day of the procedure everything went great. I didn't feel a thing nor was I nauseous after the procedure. I did feel some discomfort afterwards.

Right now I'm trying not to freak out too much about the swelling and the fact one of my nostrils looks bigger than the other since I'm still healing.

I had a rhinoplasty about 4 weeks ago. Seven days after the procedure i went back to see my surgeon to get the cast off. When the cast came off I was surprised not because my nose was swollen nut because it looked great. The tip was a bit swollen but nothing to fret about. My problem started the morning after. My entire nose was swollen including tip and nostrils. Is this normal? Why was my nose so perfect the day the cast came off and now on week 4 it looks so big again?

Is there any chance u can send me before and after pics of urself? Im suppose to be getting rhinoplasty done with him in January but i wanted to see and hear for myself what a patient of his looks and thinks because still nervous and having some doubts as to if hell do a good job on me or not thanks

damn i just saw this comment. I hope your surgery went well. he will do a good job. i was 8 out of 10 satisfied, but i have a new favorite doc now. Samieh Rizk.
who did your nose?? Looking for a good, affordable doc!! Thanks!

Well more than 16 months later the nose didnt look...

Well more than 16 months later the nose didnt look that much different. I know now that I have thick skin and that's why changes where minimal. He could have told me that during consultation and not made me think the change I wanted was not realistic. The cost reflected a discount because various procedures were done.

i didnt go through with the surgery with dr. miller i actually ended up switching to dr. sam rizk I just had my surgery 2 days ago. everything went well. Im just really really swollen cant wait to see how ill look as the swelling goes down.
I was thinking of getting a consult with dr rizk for revision rhino. Are you happy with the final results? Why did you pick him and not miller or someone else? It's so confusing and scary to choose, they all have good and bad reviews.
i chose miller first and i was not too happy. rizk was the one that did the revision. the results were much better though still not perfect since my thick skin prevents radical changes. in my opinion rizk is one of the most honest and best nose surgeons in NY but his price is super high and takes a few months to get an appointment with him.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I always felt rush whenever the doctor had to talk with me. Also didnt do everything I asked and paid for.