A Great Doctor - New York, NY

October 4, 2012 i had rhinoplasty done today is...

October 4, 2012 i had rhinoplasty done today is October 10 2012 and the only sign that i had rhinoplasty is from the stiches under my nose as well as some dark under my eyes as if I need sleep.

Thats a far cry from black n blue eyes and swollen face as if you have been in a fight. All of my friends cannot believe i had surgery less than a week ago, and neither do I. They were looking for somone all bruised and swollen up.

(I have to add I have No Pain. )

Rhinoplasty

Its been a year im still happy with the outcome. Dr Edmund Kwan of NYC. Is a great surgeon Hands down, and his prices are great. He does not Bragg about his skills he will show you what he is capable of doing. He listens to what you have to say with no judgement. And together you come up with what is favorable. I feel this is his true passion where many doctors look at this profession as a huge paycheck.
New York City Plastic Surgeon

He Will Not lie to you about outcomes, like many surgeons do. (My Example in my words this is what i can say in a nutshell) He will not say you will come out looking like Marylin Monroe. You will come out looking like the best of you. And he's right the best of you is the marylin monroe within you.( I Feel More Feminine) I had a bulbus tip nose it looked a mans nose :(. I am happy . my friends are in shock (in a good way). Yes its only been a week but i can see what he has done and what it would look like after the swelling goes down. He brought out the MM in me. I had a revision done with Mr.Kwan. He is very knowledgeable, through , caring he listens to your needs and finds a middle ground with you. its as if he was born to be a surgeon. I choose this doctor because a great friend that i trust in went to him and raved about him, and years prior another doctor messed up my nose and i needed fixing. The staff at his office are very nice, and they do talk to you. I have had a great experience with Mr E Kwan I Plan to get my breast lift done by this surgeon.

I'm glad this is going well for you! We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd be willing to post them here. (You can even blur out your eyes if that'd make you more comfortable).