I Finally Found the RIGHT Surgeon – New York, NY

I wasn't nervous at all at any stage because they...

I wasn't nervous at all at any stage because they answered all my questions. I'm normally a worry wort but I felt comforted by the staff. I did feel a bit of discomfort but that's normal for any surgery, but now after five weeks, my breathing has improved 10 times as I had a deviated septum. After the swelling went down I had the first full night of sleep in years. I feel more rested and I look better too. It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I wish I had done this years ago.

Procedure: Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty

So happy with my new nose!!!!

This was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. It was sorta life changing. It's exactly how I hoped it would turn out. Looks sooo natural and my breathing and sleeping is literally 10 times better than it was before. This new nose is giving me confidence I never knew I had.

Changed my life.

Wow. My nose looks amazing. Everyone just says I look fantastic. They have no CLUE I had anything done. This Dr is a bit pricey, but you pay for what you get. It's perfect. Also the imaging software that they do in your first appointment is in 3D, so It looks just like the picture. No surprises here, which is good!! Highly recommend.

Before and After

5 months after surgery.

Update

So I was getting a bit disgruntled because my breathing was MUCH better than before, but I still felt a bit of that old deviated septum symptoms. Mouth breathing, waking up in the middle of the night and having to sleep on one side more than the other...Until I got a sinus infection. I had never had one before in my life but the drainage that came out must have been backed up for months or something because after I recovered, I'm now at almost 100 percent clear breathing out of my nose. Before it was more like 75 percent annnd before my surgery it was 30/70....yeah, 30. So, thank you sinus infection. Swelling really lasts as long as the Dr said, a year. My nose is still changing and swelling going down. I'm in my 10th month now. Also bummed that my insurance really wouldn't pay for anything for it. So the cost has gone up a bit but worth it.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon