I Finally Found the RIGHT Surgeon – New York, NY

I wasn't nervous at all at any stage because they...

I wasn't nervous at all at any stage because they answered all my questions. I'm normally a worry wort but I felt comforted by the staff. I did feel a bit of discomfort but that's normal for any surgery, but now after five weeks, my breathing has improved 10 times as I had a deviated septum. After the swelling went down I had the first full night of sleep in years. I feel more rested and I look better too. It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I wish I had done this years ago.

Procedure: Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty

Congrats! Nice happy ending.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm so glad you're breathing and sleeping better. Were there any supplies that especially helped you through recovery?
All the standards pretty much. Airplane neck pillow to keep your head elevated. Q-tips for extracting debris and a heating mask for the heat therapy portion. I'd also recommend future patients to keep a log or diary as they heal. It was comforting to monitor my progress and look back at past entires. I made a video diary on my laptop which was oddly therapeutic!

So happy with my new nose!!!!

This was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. It was sorta life changing. It's exactly how I hoped it would turn out. Looks sooo natural and my breathing and sleeping is literally 10 times better than it was before. This new nose is giving me confidence I never knew I had.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Changed my life.

Wow. My nose looks amazing. Everyone just says I look fantastic. They have no CLUE I had anything done. This Dr is a bit pricey, but you pay for what you get. It's perfect. Also the imaging software that they do in your first appointment is in 3D, so It looks just like the picture. No surprises here, which is good!! Highly recommend.

Do you have any before/after photos you could share? I met with Dr. Pearlman and am considering him for a primary.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon