I Finally Found the RIGHT Surgeon – New York, NY

I wasn't nervous at all at any stage because they...

I wasn't nervous at all at any stage because they answered all my questions. I'm normally a worry wort but I felt comforted by the staff. I did feel a bit of discomfort but that's normal for any surgery, but now after five weeks, my breathing has improved 10 times as I had a deviated septum. After the swelling went down I had the first full night of sleep in years. I feel more rested and I look better too. It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I wish I had done this years ago.

Procedure: Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Congrats! Nice happy ending.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm so glad you're breathing and sleeping better. Were there any supplies that especially helped you through recovery?
All the standards pretty much. Airplane neck pillow to keep your head elevated. Q-tips for extracting debris and a heating mask for the heat therapy portion. I'd also recommend future patients to keep a log or diary as they heal. It was comforting to monitor my progress and look back at past entires. I made a video diary on my laptop which was oddly therapeutic!
Very smart! Any chance you'll be posting that video diary here? :)