Restylane Shots and Dr. Yang Were the Answer to my Prayers! - New York, NY

I visited Dr. Yang's in the hopes of getting...

I visited Dr. Yang's in the hopes of getting consultation for buccal fat removal. Most surgeons do not show much of their personality or have a lack thereof during consultations. Dr. Yang explained to me that I have a very youthful face and with time after buccal fat removal that I would have a gaunt appearance. He recommended that I did Restylane injections for the "tired eyes" look. I must admit that I have reservations about injections in my face but he said that he was (NOTE: my first application was about 7 1/2 months ago. I have looked at other reviews online and it lasted typically 6 months. It all depends on your body) not In a rush. He proceeded to show me his portfolio of before &after pics. I was convinced and I was so happy with the results that I also came back this week to get "non-surgical nose job" which is just the same filler in my nose bridge. I basically have a flat bridge before the filler.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Yang after seeing him on realself.com and reviewing his website as well as credentials.

Looks Great!

Your changes are very subtle and natural looking. The under eye seems like it would be such a sensitive area. Did you have numbing cream applied before the injections?

Hi, yes I had the numbing cream and it worked great! I felt nothing and I am a huge baby lol Did you have yours done?

I've had botox, which I used numbing cream for the first time I got it (haha) but its not that uncomfortable so I go without it now. If I were doing fillers under my eyes you better believe I'd be asking for numbing cream!! ;)