Restylane Shots and Dr. Yang Were the Answer to my Prayers! - New York, NY

I visited Dr. Yang's in the hopes of getting...

I visited Dr. Yang's in the hopes of getting consultation for buccal fat removal. Most surgeons do not show much of their personality or have a lack thereof during consultations. Dr. Yang explained to me that I have a very youthful face and with time after buccal fat removal that I would have a gaunt appearance. He recommended that I did Restylane injections for the "tired eyes" look. I must admit that I have reservations about injections in my face but he said that he was (NOTE: my first application was about 7 1/2 months ago. I have looked at other reviews online and it lasted typically 6 months. It all depends on your body) not In a rush. He proceeded to show me his portfolio of before &after pics. I was convinced and I was so happy with the results that I also came back this week to get "non-surgical nose job" which is just the same filler in my nose bridge. I basically have a flat bridge before the filler.

Looks Great!

Your changes are very subtle and natural looking. The under eye seems like it would be such a sensitive area. Did you have numbing cream applied before the injections?

Hi, yes I had the numbing cream and it worked great! I felt nothing and I am a huge baby lol Did you have yours done?
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Yang after seeing him on realself.com and reviewing his website as well as credentials.