Procedures I Had Done by Dr. Kroll and my Overall Eperience - New York, NY

My last visit to my doctor was for Restylane. My...

My last visit to my doctor was for Restylane. My problem areas were forehead under the eye and laugh lines. She has done other work on me before, so like always i was satisfied with the results. Im a male so i dont want to look like i had anything done my appearance was natural looking which is what i wanted. I must say i have had people think im much younger then what i really am.

I have been a patient of her's for about 5 years at St. Vincents Opthamology Clinic she was my opthamolgist there, thats when I first met her. And I have been with her ever since. She operated my eyelids which were droopy and was blocking some of my vision. I remember her giving me a mirror and I realized that yes my eyelids were covering my some of my vision. I had them operated it was the best decision I made, not only can i see better I really like the way eyes look now.

My doctor has also treated me for Scuptra, it is used for facial wasting she has done a wonderful job. I have a fuller natural look. her work has done so much for my self esteem confidence and happiness. She is truly a wonderful doctor compassionate, honest and great listener.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I rate her as excellent because thats what i recieved excellent care. She is genuinely nice compassionate, caring and answers all of my questions. And im happy with her services.