My Doctor Skillfully Used Restylane to Make My Under-Eye Bags Disappear! - New York, NY

I was tired of looking tired due to the noticeable...

I was tired of looking tired due to the noticeable tear troughs and hollowness under my eyes. Dr. George Yang was a miracle worker and skillfully, artistically used Restylane filler and they disappeared!! He could not have been more patient and kind in explaining everything and answering my questions. I've posted "before and after" photos here. The "after" photos were taken about 30 minutes after the procedure once I got home so the lighting is different than the "before" photo taken by myself while waiting for the doctor to begin. You'll also see the injection marks in the "after" but those were due to very slight bruising that went away in a couple of days and which I easily concealed with makeup. I ate pineapple in the morning for a few days before and I'm told that helps significantly with bruising. The last photo was taken about a week after the procedure. I would highly recommend this procedure if your doctor is good at using filler. Dr. Yang is an artist, so if you're in NY, you should do yourself a favor and get a consultation with him.

Additional Photos

These photos were taken in the doctor's office under standard lighting. These are photos before any filler, and a couple of weeks later - after I went back for an additional half vial of filler under my left eye, which needed a little more. That additional cost is included in the total pricing I provided for this review.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING Dr. George Yang. He's here on Real Self and couldn't be more kind, gentle, accommodating, pleasant and a truly dedicated artist. I will be booking my necklift with him. His office manager is Mae and she's kind and caring. You can't go wrong with Dr. Yang if you're in the NYC area. He also performed Botox on me (between the eyebrows) and it was very effective.