12 Days Post Op and Feeling, Great - New York, NY

I am a mother of 4 kids and all 4 were c-sections....

Dr. Michael Chu

I am a mother of 4 kids and all 4 were c-sections. All my kids were between 8 - 10lbs. I have excercised and weight lifted during and after the birth of my kids, but was never able to get rid of the pouch. My breast are just so droopy. I knew the only way for me to be happy was to get a mommy makeover. I have googled a lot on the computer and came across realself.com site. I have been reading everybody stories over the last year. Finally i made my phone call at Lenox Hill Hospital in May and got an appointment i . I met up w/ Dr. Chu and our discussion was over a hour on the surgery that I wanted done a breast lift and a tummy tucke. He was very patient and explained everything to me very thoroughly. He never rushed the appointment, that's when I knew he was the one I wanted to do my surgery. On the day of the surgery, i have to say that Lenox Hill Hospital was such a great experience. Everybody was so friendly and nice I was just so surprise, all the nurses were just wonderful. The anesthesiologist, Dr. Chu and attendee Dr. Zuckerman was great. After the surgery, my private nurse Alex was waiting for me to go over to the hotel, she was awesome. I am 12 Days Post Op and I feel really good. I have to say the 1st, 4days was rough. But, it is so worth it after seeing the results.

Hi Brenda45851, I wish u and your daughter the best of luck on your upcoming surgery. You will love your flat tummy. Having so many babies and all were C-sections it takes a major toll on your body. I am very happy w/ my mommy makeover that I had w/ the Drs. Lenox Hill Hospital is a great hospital and everybody was just so nice. Best of luck and I will be looking forward to your post op pics.
Thanks. We are going to post our pre-op photos a few days before our surgery. Again thank you for your kind words.
Hi Cyndal4, On Feburary 20,2013 my 28 year daughter and I will be having our tummy tucks togethers. An Dr. Zuckerman will be the attendee as well for us. I was somewhat nervous but after reading your reviews and others the nervouness is leaving. I thank you ladies for your suggestions, my daughter and I cannot wait to post our PO photos. Like you have had several c-sections. I am 49 years old, with a set of 28 year old twins, a 26 year old son and a 25 year old son all the deliveries were c-section. There goes my stomach muscles .I work out everyday, it seems like every muscle in my body is tighten except for the abs. We can not wait for the PO photos.
Next week at this time I'll be 1 day po :-]. I can't forget how big supporter you were on my first round and I thank you for that. You are such a sweetheart and I'm happy to hear that you are happy with your result. I still have no idea why I was not welcomed at Lenox but I'm glad I didn't let that negativity change my mind. I was also curious if you went back to that expensive studio to take po photos? I called and I was told that I have 18 months to go back for my po pics. That's good . At least I'll feel like naked Angelina Jolie.
Wow, another week to go...Can't wait to hear your post op update. I will be going back at my 4month post op to take the pictures. Good Luck with the surgery and will be waiting for the great news. Big Hug :)
you have pic
Hi Zizi, my swelling is getting a lot better. Just at nite it gets worst. How are you doing? When is your surgery? I can't wait to hear how your surgery went. I will be waiting for your update.
Good morning babe. How are doing today? I wanted you to know that you are on my mind and I wish that everything is alright with you. Did you drink the cucumbers water for swelling? I can't wait to hear from you :-]
Hi cyndal how are you feeling? I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and I wish you're doing fabulous. Did you start the scar treatment? How was returning work? I was so happy for you reading your review. Did you loose any weight po? How it is your appetite? Did you start wearing tight clothes? Any parties? :-].
Hi zizi, thank you for thinking of me. I am feeling very well. I am finally walking without any hunching. I started scarguard. My incision line is really thin, which is great. I don't know if I lost any weight but my pants is already down a pant sizes and I am still a little swollen and numb . My appetite is normal. I don't know if I lost any weight but my stomach feels very uncomfortable when I eat to much. It might be from the tightening of the muscles. I have been wear the marena girdle stage 2 which is great. I read a lot of great reviews on this girdle. Have you decided when you will be having your surgery? Take as many weeks off as possible bc the recovery was not easy. As I said it took me a good 3 1/2 weeks to actually walk normal again. I am excited to hear when you will be having your tt.
Thank you. I'll have mine next month. I could not take any day off so far since beginning of Sept. My job was really busy but I make a lot of money . I was asking for 2 weeks but you said I should have more. I'm really happy you're feeling good. Yes eating after should be a challenge bcuz of muscle tightening. I know by now you probably experience swelling but in few months you'll realize it is totally worth it. I didn't have mine but I have read those reviews and got the idea :-]. So so happy for you dear friend. Please keep being sexy and sweet :-]:-]:-]:-]:-]:-]
Everyone says BIOCORNEUM is the best. Google it
Ok, thank you.
Cyndal, I totally forgot about your surgery. I'm really happy you're feeling good Today I was just login in and I was so upset on myself for forget it. Please forgive me. I wanted just to stop by a show you some love :-]. I really wish I was here to wish you in time good luck. You were my support in my dark says and I appreciate all your comments. Be good and heal beautifully.
Zizi, Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish you the best when it is your turn.
You are so sweet . I was so upset how I forgot about you guys. I just stopped to all of you and post few words. When I saw you have a review I was sooo happy for you. I know it is not a easy surgery and I wish I was here to support and encourage you. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do but as now I'm just working around the clock to save more money. I'm really happy you did it. Keep read reviews here. Some of them contain invaluable info. Keep a piece of paper and a pen handy to write all good stuff. Did you start the scar treatment? Don't forget the arnica and bromelain, protein and cucumber water. The CG is vital for result too. Keep it on.
What scar treatment do you recommend?

Thank you for the doctor testimonial. If you'd please add more details about YOU and your procedure, we can add this to the mommy makeover community. Thanks in advance!