Exceptional Doctor and Mohs Surgeon - New York, NY

A few months ago I needed a doctor who performed...

A few months ago I needed a doctor who performed Mohs surgery and my search onlinen led me to Dr. Khorasani. I am truly grateful to have found such an exceptional doctor. I was anxious about the procedure sice the skin cancer was on the ala section of my nose, which I understood to be a potentially tricky spot to repair. I was relieved after two stages of excision to be told that the site was clear, but I still had a substantial opening on my nose that needed closure. Dr. Khorasani used a repair procedure known as an Island Pedicle Flap and, upon healing, my nose looks like it did before the surgery. I recently went for my follow-up visit and was told I could have dermabrasion to eradicate the signs of surgery but, since the scar is so minor, I may just leave it alone.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I gave this rating because Dr. Khoarasani is an exceptional doctor and Mohs surgeon. I chose him based on his fine credentials and the comments I read online from patients who had gone to him. Dr, Khorasani and his team helped ease my nervousness and made me feel confident that I was in good hands no matter how extensive the tumor proved to be. In my search to find a skilled Mohs surgeon, I found the best!