Smooth Tuck Made This Mom of 3 Feel Like Myself Again! - New York, NY

After having 3 kids via c-section in 4years, I...

After having 3 kids via c-section in 4years, I just could not lose the weight from my stomach. I had a horrible overhang from stretched out skin. I could not NOT wear Spanx. It jiggled when I ran. I felt uncomfortable in my own skin, literally.

Dr. Schulman's patented Smooth Tuck Madame feel like myself again. I could wear my jeans without a muffin-top and look great in my clothes. I could run and continue my quest toward losing additional weight. I am so glad I did the procedure and got my confidence back. As a working mother, I couldn't be out of commission for too long, so this procedure was ideal for my situation. I was back to work within a week.

Dr. Schulman and his staff were extremely professional and helpful. They took great care of me and made the experience extremely positive. Dr. Schulman was honest, set realistic expectations, and had a warm bedside manner. His specialized procedure has made all the difference in restoring me and my confidence. I highly recommend him and his Smooth Tuck.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Schulman because he is board certified and he created this procedure. I would trust no one else.