My Big Fat Neck Is Gone and I Feel GREAT! - New York, NY

I am very active male. I work out several times a...

I am very active male. I work out several times a week and do my best to strong and in shape. I have a large neck size and that doesn't bother me one bit. I am 5'11 and weight varies from 230-240lbs depending on time of year and work out regimen.
Over the past few years I began to notice that my neck became a Fat Storage facility. From my jaw bone to my neck line just got fat and it was driving me crazy. Sure it bothered me cuz it made me look a fat around the facial area. Worse than that was the way I felt about myself. Laying down and watching TV or looking down while driving or sitting at a desk etc... It was very annoying and I needed to fix this.

I had no need for any pain medicine. Sure I had a script but I didn't even need it. I took Tylenol and prior to the procedure I loaded up on Bromelain and Arnica to reduce swelling and minimize bruising (which there was none). I also put Arnica Gel on my neck for the first 48 hours.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommended by several highly respected and qualified medical professionals. Dr. Shafer did an Amazing job. I had ZERO Bruising and some normal to be expected swelling. Everything Dr. Shafer promised was an understatement. Dr. Shafer is a very down to earth, friendly, likeable person with an ability to perform as a surgeon up there at the very top of all the plastic surgeons around (coast to coast). Let me add that Dr. Wade is the Greatest Anesthesiologist ever. A super nice/sweet and kind person, very caring and professional. You will feel right no worries with her. Relax, Trust them and let them to their magic. I drifted off for an hour and woke feeling no pain and clear minded... I highly recommend using Dr. Shafer and Dr Wade as a team. If you are considering having any procedure done. Please call Stacy in the office 212-888-7770 and make an appointment to meet and consult with Dr. Shafer. Stacy is very friendly and welcoming. When you meet Dr Shafer's surgical coordinator Eileen you will agree that she is a Sweetheart... Extremely knowledgeable and professional with such a friendly persona. It has only been one week and I feel Great.... THANK YOU DR SHAFER & DR. WADE, You are the BEST!!!! Jerry M.

thank you Gerry! What about best patient? That would be you.
hmmmmm...this review seems to be written by office staff...Even the phone number? Call and schedule appointment? No pics from even one patient....All reviews five stars? That's super weird...