I Love my Waist Line - New York, NY

I had liposuction done on my abdomen area because...

I had liposuction done on my abdomen area because I wanted a curvier look to increase my hip to waist ratio. The procedure was totally worth it. Dr Khan and her nurse described everything to me in detail at the preop visit. I knew what to expect and was able to prepare for the recovery.

I love my waistline I feel so much more confident in a swimsuit. The best part is she made the incisions in places that are covered by panties or a swimsuit bottom, so I never have to worry about anyone seeing the scars from the procedure. Now I can really see results with working out.

She removed the love handles that I couldn't seem to get rid of no matter how hard I worked out. I get compliments from family and friends and I just feel so much better about myself. I'm glad I did it and I would definitely recommend anyone to go see her to get your dream waist line!

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I chose Dr Khan because I saw her on TV on several news specials for her surgeries. After the initial consultation I was sold. She was so kind and patient. She answered all of my questions and most of all she was completely honest about what results I could expect and what surgery would not correct. So, I went into the surgery with realistic expectations and my results were better than I had hoped for. Dr Khan is great at what she does and professional. I highly recommend her!

Hey there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything worked out well for you! How was your recovery period, did you ahve much pain?