Just Had Inner Knee Lipo Done Today :-) - New York, NY

I've lost a lot of weight over the years and work...

I've lost a lot of weight over the years and work out regularly, but no matter what I can't seem to shift the bulges in my inner knees. One side in particular has always been bigger than the other.

I finally plucked up the courage to get some consultations done a few months ago. Dr Francis seemed to be the best, he answered all my questions and gave me honest advice (suggesting that maybe it might not be the best idea to have additional lipo on my upper thighs due to skin sagging etc).

Have been so nervous about getting it done, was completely freaking out last night and this morning, but after speaking to the Anaestheologist and Dr. Francis this morning it eased all my concerns. Was a bit scary going into the operating theatre, but the nurse was lovely and they knocked me out pretty quickly. I didn't feel much pain when I woke up. I got home a few hours ago and just woke up from a nap. My legs hurt quite a bit, and its really hard walking round, but I've taken the meds they prescribed and I don't feel anything now. Really looking forward to seeing some results in a few weeks time. Wasn't half as bad as I expected :-)

Really starting to see the results now, I love my...

Really starting to see the results now, I love my legs :-) Wore a short skirt for the first time in a long time. Changed my worth it rating to "yes"
Dr. Francis

Hi cherry_pez , I am thinking to have same procodure, how are you feeling now?do you recommend it or not?
Hi Chessi, I'm still quite swollen so I don't think I'm anywhere near seeing the final results yet. The bruising has mostly gone after 2 weeks and I can't really feel any pain now (although there wasn't all that much before). Will give another update in a few weeks time.