Dr. Shafer is AMAZING! Worth Every Penny, It's a New ME! - New York, NY

I was so tired of people offering me their seat on...

I was so tired of people offering me their seat on the subway. I still looked pregnant and gave birth three years ago. I wanted my flat stomach back and never thought it would be possible. I am wearing jeans again, the muffin top is GONE! I feel fantastic. I was worried about anesthesia and the entire process was seamless. I was sore for 3 days, much like a strong work out at the gym. This feels like a rebirth for me, my confidence is back and I look amazing. I'm so grateful and thrilled with my results.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything worked out so well for you. Was it just the abdomen that you had Lipo on?

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shafer made me feel safe and he was very thorough in his explanations. We discussed options, he did not rush me, I had many questions being a nervous patient. The entire process was very collaborative and comforting. His beautiful office space is conveniently located in midtown. The staff was warm, helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Shafer. Dr. Shafer was always available before and after my procedure. He really cares about his patients. His team was amazing. Thank you Dr. Shafer, you changed my life!