Vanity Needs To Get Their S**t Together ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I recently had a myomectomy because I had a...

So, I recently had a myomectomy because I had a large fibriod the size of a bowling ball removed from my uterus. I'm in my early 30's and is ready to LIVE again after having that large baby removed from my uterus...lol. I have appts @Harlem Hospital on 6/16th and on 3/5th I have appts @Mount Sinai & NYEE. I haven't made appts at Lenox & Jacobi Hospitals. If anyone have any feedback please help!! I'm starting a cleanse for 30 days to lose some weight fast and to kick start my weight loss. I will post b4 and after pics soon.

Yily or Duran for May/June 2014

I'm looking to have BBL, BA, Lipo: Arms, Armpits, Back, Flanks, Stomach & Inner Stomach. I just sent Dr. Yily a message on whatsapp. I'm waiting on a response. I will try to call office tomorrow. I'm looking for other RS Dolls going to DR in May/June.

Got Quote From Yily Same Day!!

I just got quote from Dr. Yily. I'm still waiting on Dr. Duran & Dr. Baez. My quote is $4500: BBL ( I already have a big donk, but why waste my good fat from lipo:-)), BA (Full C with high grade silicone), Lipo: Armpits, Back, Stomach & Flanks. I am planning on adding arms & inner thighs for a total of $600 ($300 for each additional location) bringing my total to $5100.00

I'm planning on going the end of May or beginning of June! I haven't booked as yet I'm still waiting on Dr. Duran & Baez! Are there any Yily Dolls planning to go in May/June 2014?!

Additional Info From Dr. Yily

As per Dr. Yily she will not operate on anyone with BMI over 35 or Hgb levels below 12.0!!!! So if you are planning on going to Dr. Yily this spring or summer.......start with a clean diet. & exercising. Good Luck:-).

I'm still looking for other Yily Dolls!!!!!!

Wish Pics....

In Love With Dr. Almonte Website!!!

I love the fact her website is in both Spanish/English and soooo easy to navigate. Why aren't there more pics and reviews from this dr?

I'm in love with Laura at Dr. Robles office.....so informative!!!!!!!

Ok.....I'm always delighted when I'm giving thorough information from start to finish. Love that my email was responded to immediately with detailed info. Love it:-)

Almonte & Robles Dolls!!!! Where are you!? We need some pics & feedback:-)

Calling all Dr. Almonte & Dr. Robles Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Baez Quote

So I just got Dr. Baez quote of $4600. BBL/BA with lift, lipo: arms, abdomen, back, flanks & inner thighs. Including surgery meds & one compression outfit. Pick up from airport, evaluation by cardiologist, labs, follow ups, and they offer stage 2 compression garment for $150. Massages are not included. I'm still waiting on a Duran, Almonte & Robles.

Got Quote from Vanity Cosmetics

So I just to Priscilla from Vanity Cosmetics in MIA. I received a quite only for BBL of $4000 for Dr. Fisher. BA is $3k but must be done separately. Idk I think I'm sticking DR.

B4 Pics

Here are some b4 pics:-(

Pics

I honestly was not going to add pics but I decided to b/c w/o pics from other RS I would not have made any informative decisions about PS in a foreign country or in US. So thanks to all the RS girls:-)

I will add more later on b/c I know this will be helpful to some1 else.

Dr. Almonte Finally Respond via email!!!!!!

Ok so I finally got a respond from Dr. Almonte via email. I sent my pics so I'm waiting for a quote. I kind of like Dr. Almonte because it seems like she really care for her patients & says "No" to certain procedures. However, Idk how aggressive she is with lipo. I mean if I'm going ALL the way to DR for surgery I want to be snatch!! Lol.......

Hemoglobin and Red Blood Cells are low:-(

I have to start getting my Iron levels up ASAP:-( I'm having surgery tomorrow on my tonsils and my Hgb levels is 10.1. & RBC is 3.78 the normal range is 3.80 - 5.10. Idk if it is this low as a result of my menstrual cycle just ending, I gave a lot of work to do if I want to have surgery in DR in June 2014!!!!

Torn between Dr. Baez & Dr. Yily

I'm just torn between these 2 docs!!!! Idk which one I will choose. I sent Dr. Baez an email to confirm date but still no response:-(. My Hgb & RBC levels r extremely low!!! I have to work on getting these levels up. I'm starting another cleanse soon. Hope to lose 20-30 lbs. also starting JM 90 days revolution to get fit so my Revovery will be quick.

Happy Valentine's Day To All My RS Sisters!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's to all!!!

Yily Has No Dates In August to September 21, 2014!!!!!

So, I got a reply from Yily to confirm my date. FYI: to all future Yily dolls..... There's no dates remaining in August 2014 to September 21st, 2014!!!!!!!!

Yily Multiple Surgeries Daily!!!

Idk but is it possible 4 Dr. Yily to do more than 4 Surgeries daily. Doesn't her hand, arms & fingers hurt??? I mean if each surgery is max 4 hrs starting @6:30am in morning how is this possible? Some1 else must be assisting her!!!!
1st Surgery- 6:30-10am
2nd Surgery - 11am - 3pm
3rd Surgery - 4 - 7pm
4th Surgery - 8 - 11pm .....wtf...lol
As anyone had surgery @8pm @night?????... Lol

Starting JM 90 Days Revolution & 30 -Days on Master Cleanse on 2/24!!!!!

B4 starting I will take some b4 pics to document my journey. I have to get my BMI under 35.0. I'm also going to order all my supplements and start taking them early b/c my Hgb & RBC's are low.

Gd luck 2 all the RS sisters on their journeys!!!!

Only The Truth....So Don't F...w/me.....31 yr old dies from Surgery w/ Cabral !!!

Please don't come on my page w/ur BS. I'm just sharing info after MY research!!!! As per an article in NYPOST.com not recent 31 yr. old Erika Hernandez died 17 Days after having surgery w/ dr. Hector Cabral. They got his pic in the article. There was a trial but he was only fined and sent back to DR to continue his practice. Trust me I was shocked reading this shit!!!!!! BIBLE!!!! Google it yourself.

Sticking w/Vanity Cosmetics: Dr. Fisher

I'm now thinking about getting only liposculpture & BA.

New Bloodwork

I recently had my labs done and my Hgb is now 11.2 which better & Rbc is 4.58. Hopefully by June my Hgb will be over 12 or 13. My BMI is very high. I'm 5'1" and my BMI is 42. I'm presently finally starting my cleanse so I will have an update of my BMI every 7 days. Plan to have liposculpture and BA @Vanity Cosmetics in June just crossing my fat little fingers...lol

Just read....Yily patient died.

Idk the details. But I just read that one of Yilys patient just died. I think she was staying @Armonicas and she had a septic infection and died. So saddddd!!!!

Update: The young lady that recently died her RS name was wantacherrybum.

Her sister shakinah aka sisterless is posting on losetowin page. You can contact her there. The young lady's name is Nadira Ahmad and her surgery was on March 15th. May god rest her soul. My condolences once again to her entire family & friends.

CG Cosmetics

I'm now thinking about CG Cosmetics. I'm doing some research to see these PS work on realself. If there are any RD sisters out there that had surgery at CG Cosmetics. Please hit up my page. Thanks!!!

No More Vanity Cosmetics!!!!!!

Thanks JazeQtNeedzABooty for sharing this info!!!! No more VANITY COSMETICS for me!!!

DR. Ortega will be my new P.S.!!!!
I'm not getting a BBL but this is for all the RS Sisters that are considering BBL!!!!!

Please see quotes below:

Imagenes Cosmetics.... $3,500 including lipo, bbl, consultation, labs, anesthesia, follow-up visits, garment

CG Cosmetics.... $5,000 (4,500 special)
Includes lipo, bbl, anesthesia, consultation, labs, follow-up visits.

Spectrum Aesthetics.... $5,999
Includes lipo, bbl, 5-day stay at recovery house, garment, 2 post-op massages, anesthesia, consultation, labs, follow-up

Happy 4th Of July RS Sisters!!!!!!!

To all my RS Sisters...."Happy 4th Of July"!!!!!!! Enjoy and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Yily

Dr. Ortega at Imagenes Cosmetics

So who is doing your bbl now?
@maria I'm not getting a bbl
oh ok
Hi thanks for the valuable info...does dr ortega work at several clinics? You mentioned about 3 with there qoutes although u said your going with him.
@lexi yes he works @ all 3:-)
Awwww well I'm sure I'll meet you on the other side sis
did you change your mind about the bbl?
@coca no bbl only liposculpture and later on this yr a BA.
Wow! Thx for sharing the info. Happy 4th of July to you too!
My condolences go out to the RS sister that recently passed away. I don't know much info about this incident. All I know is she was Dr. Cabral patient. Maybe other RS sisters can provide more information and details on this matter.
Omg really :( my hart go out to her family :(
Has anyone heard about a death in DR yesterday????
from what doctor? omg this shyt is getting out of control?????
Hey hun.. it's true. I don't know her name but she Dr Cabral patient and she went into cardiac arrest twice. They were able to bring her back once but she into cardiac arrest again and she passed away. My condolences goes to her family. Me and my group on Facebook is doing a 8 hour moment of silence for her and Dr Cabral.
WOW Thats so sad does she have a realself account, and i'm surprised he still practicing he was fined 23000 he killed several woman this is so horrible, if you can find her name for me on realself let me know and thanks for the info this shyt is getting out of control
he still practicing girl and he is fucking sick omg i cant believe this read this article about him http://nypost.com/2013/09/21/woman-dies-after-cosmetic-surgery-by-dubious-doctor-in-dr/ copy and paste it into your browser, he need to go to jail this time for good
GIVE Me the facebook account name if possible thanks
This is awful. Like honestly. My condolences to the girl and her family. Can I have the name of the facebook account? Or can I message you with my name for an invite?
Hey hun.. We don't know the dolls name yet, but I'm sure before to long we will receive it. My group is called SweetOctoberCheeks on Facebook.. I will add you after the 8 hour moment of silence.. my name is Monique Coleman Columbus ga on Facebook.. the tattoos are a dead give away lol...
Thanks hun.. I'm about to read it.. I don't have her name yet, but when I do I will post.. if anyone gets it please post it here..
yes girl this is insane, total disgust
thanks for the news and i will check you out on facebook as well
Did anyone ever find out her name? I recently saw a post about a family suing for a recent death. I wonder if this is the same young lady. May her soul rest in peace!
I just read the story its so touching and disappointing, and seriously makes me think of such malpractices that occur via 3rd world countries such like DR, not only am I heart wrenched but I am deeply sadden by those endeavors, the two woman encountered, having to loose their sister, my deepest condolences are arisen to the lost soul, and most importantly her sisters who where able to share their experience, at some point one must take full responsibility for their actions, I cant even think mentally after hearing these deaths had occurred, needless to say my surgery is in less than 4 1/2 months, I continue to pray and keep faith. I appreciate your informative updates on woman via, Realself, thanks love, May her soul be risen to allah ! peace
Oh wow again.... I was the mid feb and there twi deaths. As a matter of my buddy kept text me that something is going next door, she said a girl we meet there and they doing their best to keep the lid on it so ppl don't panic The before some had dead as well. Conplications from her labband. It's rather unfortunate that most goes to that point of keeping their medical record a Seceret. If u ever gonna be honest in ur life about anything, this is u laid ur in someone's hands they need each of us to lay it thick... Just think aBout the gazillion question when u got to ER. This info may safe ur. Bty dolls one of those two her was from a complication from asthma. The More the doctor know abot you the better you will