Insanity Work-out Will Be The Death Of Me!!!!

So, I recently had a myomectomy because I had a...

So, I recently had a myomectomy because I had a large fibriod the size of a bowling ball removed from my uterus. I'm in my early 30's and is ready to LIVE again after having that large baby removed from my uterus...lol. I have appts @Harlem Hospital on 6/16th and on 3/5th I have appts @Mount Sinai & NYEE. I haven't made appts at Lenox & Jacobi Hospitals. If anyone have any feedback please help!! I'm starting a cleanse for 30 days to lose some weight fast and to kick start my weight loss. I will post b4 and after pics soon.
I want to do a cleanse what can I use?
I'm doing green juicing/smoothie. Just green veg's & fruits. Lots of water & herbal tea.

Yily or Duran for May/June 2014

I'm looking to have BBL, BA, Lipo: Arms, Armpits, Back, Flanks, Stomach & Inner Stomach. I just sent Dr. Yily a message on whatsapp. I'm waiting on a response. I will try to call office tomorrow. I'm looking for other RS Dolls going to DR in May/June.

Got Quote From Yily Same Day!!

I just got quote from Dr. Yily. I'm still waiting on Dr. Duran & Dr. Baez. My quote is $4500: BBL ( I already have a big donk, but why waste my good fat from lipo:-)), BA (Full C with high grade silicone), Lipo: Armpits, Back, Stomach & Flanks. I am planning on adding arms & inner thighs for a total of $600 ($300 for each additional location) bringing my total to $5100.00

I'm planning on going the end of May or beginning of June! I haven't booked as yet I'm still waiting on Dr. Duran & Baez! Are there any Yily Dolls planning to go in May/June 2014?!

Additional Info From Dr. Yily

As per Dr. Yily she will not operate on anyone with BMI over 35 or Hgb levels below 12.0!!!! So if you are planning on going to Dr. Yily this spring or summer.......start with a clean diet. & exercising. Good Luck:-).

I'm still looking for other Yily Dolls!!!!!!

Wish Pics....

In Love With Dr. Almonte Website!!!

I love the fact her website is in both Spanish/English and soooo easy to navigate. Why aren't there more pics and reviews from this dr?

I'm in love with Laura at Dr. Robles office.....so informative!!!!!!!

Ok.....I'm always delighted when I'm giving thorough information from start to finish. Love that my email was responded to immediately with detailed info. Love it:-)

Almonte & Robles Dolls!!!! Where are you!? We need some pics & feedback:-)

Calling all Dr. Almonte & Dr. Robles Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Baez Quote

So I just got Dr. Baez quote of $4600. BBL/BA with lift, lipo: arms, abdomen, back, flanks & inner thighs. Including surgery meds & one compression outfit. Pick up from airport, evaluation by cardiologist, labs, follow ups, and they offer stage 2 compression garment for $150. Massages are not included. I'm still waiting on a Duran, Almonte & Robles.

Got Quote from Vanity Cosmetics

So I just to Priscilla from Vanity Cosmetics in MIA. I received a quite only for BBL of $4000 for Dr. Fisher. BA is $3k but must be done separately. Idk I think I'm sticking DR.
There are a lot of reviews for robles not to many for Almonte. ..hope you find the right doc for you..

B4 Pics

Here are some b4 pics:-(

Pics

I honestly was not going to add pics but I decided to b/c w/o pics from other RS I would not have made any informative decisions about PS in a foreign country or in US. So thanks to all the RS girls:-)

I will add more later on b/c I know this will be helpful to some1 else.

Dr. Almonte Finally Respond via email!!!!!!

Ok so I finally got a respond from Dr. Almonte via email. I sent my pics so I'm waiting for a quote. I kind of like Dr. Almonte because it seems like she really care for her patients & says "No" to certain procedures. However, Idk how aggressive she is with lipo. I mean if I'm going ALL the way to DR for surgery I want to be snatch!! Lol.......

Hemoglobin and Red Blood Cells are low:-(

I have to start getting my Iron levels up ASAP:-( I'm having surgery tomorrow on my tonsils and my Hgb levels is 10.1. & RBC is 3.78 the normal range is 3.80 - 5.10. Idk if it is this low as a result of my menstrual cycle just ending, I gave a lot of work to do if I want to have surgery in DR in June 2014!!!!

Torn between Dr. Baez & Dr. Yily

I'm just torn between these 2 docs!!!! Idk which one I will choose. I sent Dr. Baez an email to confirm date but still no response:-(. My Hgb & RBC levels r extremely low!!! I have to work on getting these levels up. I'm starting another cleanse soon. Hope to lose 20-30 lbs. also starting JM 90 days revolution to get fit so my Revovery will be quick.

Happy Valentine's Day To All My RS Sisters!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's to all!!!
My sx date is also May 26 iff your looking for buddies
I'm changing my date to 6/11 & surgery on 6/12
Have you heard back from Yily?

Yily Has No Dates In August to September 21, 2014!!!!!

So, I got a reply from Yily to confirm my date. FYI: to all future Yily dolls..... There's no dates remaining in August 2014 to September 21st, 2014!!!!!!!!
My experience with Beaz, she not aggressive with the liposuction. Almonte is worth waiting for the quote, try to contact her thru whatsapp 829-333-9660. If your hemoglobin is above 13 i was told she can do a really good aggressive lipo. Good luck hun and follow my journey, i will be there in 2 weeks.
I guess I'm sticking Dr. Yily
Hello, did you read the reviews on Dr. Yily...not good at all!!!

Yily Multiple Surgeries Daily!!!

Idk but is it possible 4 Dr. Yily to do more than 4 Surgeries daily. Doesn't her hand, arms & fingers hurt??? I mean if each surgery is max 4 hrs starting @6:30am in morning how is this possible? Some1 else must be assisting her!!!!
1st Surgery- 6:30-10am
2nd Surgery - 11am - 3pm
3rd Surgery - 4 - 7pm
4th Surgery - 8 - 11pm .....wtf...lol
As anyone had surgery @8pm @night?????... Lol
Hey girl, i know you may have taken Robles off your list but I went to her and she's unbelievable. Her lipo is so good that you may find you don't need all 4 procedures
Really!!
He'll yeah look at my before n after pics

Starting JM 90 Days Revolution & 30 -Days on Master Cleanse on 2/24!!!!!

B4 starting I will take some b4 pics to document my journey. I have to get my BMI under 35.0. I'm also going to order all my supplements and start taking them early b/c my Hgb & RBC's are low.

Gd luck 2 all the RS sisters on their journeys!!!!

Only The Truth....So Don't F...w/me.....31 yr old dies from Surgery w/ Cabral !!!

Please don't come on my page w/ur BS. I'm just sharing info after MY research!!!! As per an article in NYPOST.com not recent 31 yr. old Erika Hernandez died 17 Days after having surgery w/ dr. Hector Cabral. They got his pic in the article. There was a trial but he was only fined and sent back to DR to continue his practice. Trust me I was shocked reading this shit!!!!!! BIBLE!!!! Google it yourself.
Don't need it but still gettin it...I love it! As women we can't be afraid to do as we feel us best for us. Just make sure you kerp your decisions healthy. I'm getting a bbl and tt and currently scheduled with dr cabral but I recently got hip to Robles and I must say I am very impressed with her promt, professional and informative response and she has lots of before and after photos. Currently waiting for a quote...idk...I'm undecided at the moment.
@futureemsbeautifulbody gd luck on ur decision. Robles seems like a great dr:-)
Hey ladies debating I don't know if this will make any diff in ur choice of doctors but here it goes; I just got back from DR a little over a week ago and saw a lot of things some pleasant some not so much. 1 Yily does have at least 4sx a day and she is extremely nice. Majority of The girls that stayed in the same recovery house as me were yily dolls(which in my opinion one if the best RH. Had dolls move from where they were initially staying after sx to come over there) they are look amazing when it came to liposculture and bbl. Their breast were horrible I mean horrible. One of them had under the breast an overlay. Like u fold something or better yet u see how catholic Sch like skirt have pleat. When u look at the two breast one was pure perfection, and stitching didn't look the same. She left before me and said when she got home she saw a plastic surgeon who said it was done by two diff ppl. But trust me on this her booty work had me booty greedy. I was not going for a big booty but after I saw their results I started my pity party. She does any amazing job all but two girls which was evident she didn't do it. She does have help. Secondly DURAN has fallen off. I had a lady in there who did the mommy makeover and yes her belly was flat but that was just about it. She had no "Duran signature booty" and it wasn't just her. All the ladies that were Duran doll didn't look like Duran doll. The lady that did the mommy makeover made an app with BEAZ before she left. Yes and there is Cabral he does give you a donkey but there is no special effect to it. It's huge and right off you can tell it's fake. Is big all around and there is no "sculpturing" involve. You will have a huge donkey alright. And he cuts you everywhere which makes you leak fluid all over so your drain is taking out earlier than most doctors. Oh yeah his office is banging. I mean he owns the place. Diaz breast job his the best! I mean am a cancer survivor and my breast was Theron focus cos he had to make two boobs out of one breast. But he is not the ideal doctor if you wanna get that sculpting. Or maybe it's my fault bc I didn't want the big BOOTAY. The stuff from the recovery house recommends Yily or draustrailiafragosobaez@outlook.com. I put the entire thingy there bc that's what I copied from Ruth the masseuse. I'm yet to research on her. But she along with Myra the own of the RH and most ppl that live there recommend these two. Myra said she love Duran before but money is becoming her main focus like cabral. Hope she don't get any problem abt this since all this were private talk. The driver and two stuff I spoke to prefer beaz and Almonte hope I spelled it correct. The nurse I hired who used to live in the Bronx for my stay at Cipla prefer Almonte over any doc. Oh yeah she used him/her 10yrs ago on TT. She has no TT scare. She said Diaz this far is the best at bedside manners and also fellow up. But if you ladies want that womanly figure that flows with ur body without screaming I had sx then Yily, Beaz and Almonte are ur ppl. Me personally I will choose Yily bc what I saw was perfection when it comes to waist n hip ratio but don't count on her for ur boobs.!!! Have a blessed Sunday ladies

Sticking w/Vanity Cosmetics: Dr. Fisher

I'm now thinking about getting only liposculpture & BA.
what is your BMI?
If you already have a great butt, then just make sure Dr.Fisher does some great sculpting with lipo. Ask him how much he can legally remove from your body and send him wish pics of what you want. Also tell him your current waist measurements and what your desired measurement is and see what he says. No reason in going to the DR if you don't have to. Although I know in the future I will be looking at the DR for a BBL so I understand, but I have seen great results from doctors in Miami too.
@goofyfoot thanks 4 the feedback honey bunch I think I'm just getting liposculpture w/BA. Only wait to make a final decision & get this done:-)

New Bloodwork

I recently had my labs done and my Hgb is now 11.2 which better & Rbc is 4.58. Hopefully by June my Hgb will be over 12 or 13. My BMI is very high. I'm 5'1" and my BMI is 42. I'm presently finally starting my cleanse so I will have an update of my BMI every 7 days. Plan to have liposculpture and BA @Vanity Cosmetics in June just crossing my fat little fingers...lol
I heard they left a pair of scissor in someone tummy after a tt. I personally don't feel comfortable with them but I heard this was yrs ago. Wish you the best of luck. X
@phaez112100 well thanks for feedback. However I'm not having tummy tuck just liposculpture and a possible BA
@immajusdoit it high 42.

Just read....Yily patient died.

Idk the details. But I just read that one of Yilys patient just died. I think she was staying @Armonicas and she had a septic infection and died. So saddddd!!!!
Dra. Will not touch you if your BMI..is 35% or higher...( you are still considered morbidly obese) fat removal and fluid from inflammation will stress the heart too much....get as close to 30.. BMI as possible... This is from your been there done that sister. .. GOD be with your decision. ...
3month B4 you come get a CBC from doc....see if you have any imbalance. .. ck iron levels.... then do blood building. .. just because salybootie... did it easy doesn't mean you can take short cuts too..... Two weeks out get another CBC and an EKG. Just to check every thing. If something is wrong you ain't coming..... If not bring paperwork and buy the Insurance.. If you need the transfusion it will pay for it..
Thanks 4 info luv. I already know facts about BMI & requirements. In reference to Hgb levels no short cuts over here. When I had my Bloodwork done previously I was on my pd so I knew that was a cause of the low level. Recently had Bloodwork done & it's at a reasonable #. I'm presently not taking anything but I will order the floradix today & try it out. Thanks 4 info luv but I'm on it:-)

Update: The young lady that recently died her RS name was wantacherrybum.

Her sister shakinah aka sisterless is posting on losetowin page. You can contact her there. The young lady's name is Nadira Ahmad and her surgery was on March 15th. May god rest her soul. My condolences once again to her entire family & friends.
When r u going to miami
@juicy I'm now thinking about sept since fisher will be gone the entire month of July.
What made you not want the bbl anymore? I am schedules with fisher on June 26th and idk if I want the bbl anymore, the not sitting for a month or maybe 3 max is a con for me lol and I have a nice size butt right now so it's not really a need. I have been thinking about getting a BA and just lipo on back and stomach so far but still debating between BA and BBL

CG Cosmetics

I'm now thinking about CG Cosmetics. I'm doing some research to see these PS work on realself. If there are any RD sisters out there that had surgery at CG Cosmetics. Please hit up my page. Thanks!!!
Good luck hun with chosen a Dr September will be here before you know it!
@noircherry thanks
CGC has great cosmetic surgeons and a very professional friendly staff..

No More Vanity Cosmetics!!!!!!

Thanks JazeQtNeedzABooty for sharing this info!!!! No more VANITY COSMETICS for me!!!

DR. Ortega will be my new P.S.!!!!
I'm not getting a BBL but this is for all the RS Sisters that are considering BBL!!!!!

Please see quotes below:

Imagenes Cosmetics.... $3,500 including lipo, bbl, consultation, labs, anesthesia, follow-up visits, garment

CG Cosmetics.... $5,000 (4,500 special)
Includes lipo, bbl, anesthesia, consultation, labs, follow-up visits.

Spectrum Aesthetics.... $5,999
Includes lipo, bbl, 5-day stay at recovery house, garment, 2 post-op massages, anesthesia, consultation, labs, follow-up
My condolences go out to the RS sister that recently passed away. I don't know much info about this incident. All I know is she was Dr. Cabral patient. Maybe other RS sisters can provide more information and details on this matter.
Has anyone heard about a death in DR yesterday????
from what doctor? omg this shyt is getting out of control?????

Happy 4th Of July RS Sisters!!!!!!!

To all my RS Sisters...."Happy 4th Of July"!!!!!!! Enjoy and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your research this was so helpful. We all have to look out for each other and spread the word.

Solicitors!!!

RS Sisters I need ur assistance! How can you report these solicitors from posting on your page?

More Pics....

I don't know now..I'm thinking about doing a lil bbl...lol not only aggressive lipo. Maybe just a couple of cc's in each cheek (500cc) just for a lil more projection what do u think?

More Projection?

Should I get more projection or just my aggressive lipo. I know I really don't need it but a couple of cc's in each cheek won't hurt anyone? Right..lol:-)

Prices: Ortega Prices = Fisher Prices

All of a sudden CG Cosmetics, Imagenes Cosmetics & Spectrum Aesthetics (Dr. Ortega is affiliated with all 3 Facilities) are all comparable with Vanitys Prices. There prices in April/May was $1k lower than Vanity's. I still love Imagenes Cosmetics customer service. Plus they will do a price match. So, RS Sisters...if you found a cheaper price for BA, BBL or liposculpture...they will do a price match:-)
I say yes too the bbl, just incase your body wanted to loose some of what you already have in the coming years... Plus why waste the fat and money.
@30'sDaNew20 I agree. I'm going to do it:-)
I don't think you'll regret it. Post op, I found myself looking at women like a little fat transfer would make her unstoppable.... Good luck.

Help: What other vitamin should I purchase w/Floradix to get my Iron Up????

Please help!!! I just purchased 500ml Floradix liquid Iron from Amazon. Is there anything else I can/should purchase for help increase my iron levels? Thanks and how long does it take to see some improvement? In Feb 2014 my Hgb levels was 10.1!!! I need it up to 12.0 by November for surgery. Thanks:-)

Ordered: sublingual B12 Tablets, Floradix w/ Herbs & 800mcg of Folate

I'm going to use these three vitamins for 30 days & then get a full physical and see if my levels increase. If not, I might get shots & prescriptions from my PCP. Will update in 30 days after arrival. Please I'm still seeking any suggestions thanks:-)
Good luck! You already have a nice shape so you're going to look amazing!!!
Hey boo ....we should meet up in nov......im in Jersey...not too far from ny........ill be like two weeks post op.....
Hey bigboot Judyy I'm plan on getting surgery done at the end of November as well still haven't chosen my Dr as of yet my 2 choices r so far are dr. Ortega & dr. Fisher still researching them tho. I would love u guys support I'm new to this and this site & looking for any advice that would help me out with this procedure

Hgb level is actually 11.2 & RBC 's levels are normal

So I found my old labs from 3/14 and my Hgb levels is 11.2. So I'm not far from 12.0 for surgery in November. Yes!!! I just received my floradix w/herbs from amazon. Damn amazon is quick. I just placed the order this Sunday.
My hgb level was 11.4 4 weeks before surgery, got it up to 12.2 in 4 weeks just by taking iron tablets my doc prescribed. Missed a few days too. But I was never worried about it. You have plenty time
Yeahhhhhhhh thank u:-)
@neumee thanks:-)

Out of Shape!!! Insanity Fit Test Almost Killed Me!!!!!

Damn......This is my 2nd attempt @insanity last time was in 2013. Damn being overweight & out of shape is no joke:-(. On tomorrow is day 2. Oh...I ordered is damn waist cincher. How the hell you get this shit on?????
Any updates?
Still considering D.R? I was planning on going by April/may. I think I'm going with Baez.
How's it going on your journey?
Miami Plastic Surgeon