Vanity...?

So, I recently had a myomectomy because I had a...

So, I recently had a myomectomy because I had a large fibriod the size of a bowling ball removed from my uterus. I'm in my early 30's and is ready to LIVE again after having that large baby removed from my uterus...lol. I have appts @Harlem Hospital on 6/16th and on 3/5th I have appts @Mount Sinai & NYEE. I haven't made appts at Lenox & Jacobi Hospitals. If anyone have any feedback please help!! I'm starting a cleanse for 30 days to lose some weight fast and to kick start my weight loss. I will post b4 and after pics soon.

Yily or Duran for May/June 2014

I'm looking to have BBL, BA, Lipo: Arms, Armpits, Back, Flanks, Stomach & Inner Stomach. I just sent Dr. Yily a message on whatsapp. I'm waiting on a response. I will try to call office tomorrow. I'm looking for other RS Dolls going to DR in May/June.

Got Quote From Yily Same Day!!

I just got quote from Dr. Yily. I'm still waiting on Dr. Duran & Dr. Baez. My quote is $4500: BBL ( I already have a big donk, but why waste my good fat from lipo:-)), BA (Full C with high grade silicone), Lipo: Armpits, Back, Stomach & Flanks. I am planning on adding arms & inner thighs for a total of $600 ($300 for each additional location) bringing my total to $5100.00

I'm planning on going the end of May or beginning of June! I haven't booked as yet I'm still waiting on Dr. Duran & Baez! Are there any Yily Dolls planning to go in May/June 2014?!

Additional Info From Dr. Yily

As per Dr. Yily she will not operate on anyone with BMI over 35 or Hgb levels below 12.0!!!! So if you are planning on going to Dr. Yily this spring or summer.......start with a clean diet. & exercising. Good Luck:-).

I'm still looking for other Yily Dolls!!!!!!

Wish Pics....

In Love With Dr. Almonte Website!!!

I love the fact her website is in both Spanish/English and soooo easy to navigate. Why aren't there more pics and reviews from this dr?

I'm in love with Laura at Dr. Robles office.....so informative!!!!!!!

Ok.....I'm always delighted when I'm giving thorough information from start to finish. Love that my email was responded to immediately with detailed info. Love it:-)

Almonte & Robles Dolls!!!! Where are you!? We need some pics & feedback:-)

Calling all Dr. Almonte & Dr. Robles Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Baez Quote

So I just got Dr. Baez quote of $4600. BBL/BA with lift, lipo: arms, abdomen, back, flanks & inner thighs. Including surgery meds & one compression outfit. Pick up from airport, evaluation by cardiologist, labs, follow ups, and they offer stage 2 compression garment for $150. Massages are not included. I'm still waiting on a Duran, Almonte & Robles.

Got Quote from Vanity Cosmetics

So I just to Priscilla from Vanity Cosmetics in MIA. I received a quite only for BBL of $4000 for Dr. Fisher. BA is $3k but must be done separately. Idk I think I'm sticking DR.

B4 Pics

Here are some b4 pics:-(

Pics

I honestly was not going to add pics but I decided to b/c w/o pics from other RS I would not have made any informative decisions about PS in a foreign country or in US. So thanks to all the RS girls:-)

I will add more later on b/c I know this will be helpful to some1 else.

Dr. Almonte Finally Respond via email!!!!!!

Ok so I finally got a respond from Dr. Almonte via email. I sent my pics so I'm waiting for a quote. I kind of like Dr. Almonte because it seems like she really care for her patients & says "No" to certain procedures. However, Idk how aggressive she is with lipo. I mean if I'm going ALL the way to DR for surgery I want to be snatch!! Lol.......

Hemoglobin and Red Blood Cells are low:-(

I have to start getting my Iron levels up ASAP:-( I'm having surgery tomorrow on my tonsils and my Hgb levels is 10.1. & RBC is 3.78 the normal range is 3.80 - 5.10. Idk if it is this low as a result of my menstrual cycle just ending, I gave a lot of work to do if I want to have surgery in DR in June 2014!!!!

Torn between Dr. Baez & Dr. Yily

I'm just torn between these 2 docs!!!! Idk which one I will choose. I sent Dr. Baez an email to confirm date but still no response:-(. My Hgb & RBC levels r extremely low!!! I have to work on getting these levels up. I'm starting another cleanse soon. Hope to lose 20-30 lbs. also starting JM 90 days revolution to get fit so my Revovery will be quick.

Happy Valentine's Day To All My RS Sisters!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's to all!!!

Yily Has No Dates In August to September 21, 2014!!!!!

So, I got a reply from Yily to confirm my date. FYI: to all future Yily dolls..... There's no dates remaining in August 2014 to September 21st, 2014!!!!!!!!

Yily Multiple Surgeries Daily!!!

Idk but is it possible 4 Dr. Yily to do more than 4 Surgeries daily. Doesn't her hand, arms & fingers hurt??? I mean if each surgery is max 4 hrs starting @6:30am in morning how is this possible? Some1 else must be assisting her!!!!
1st Surgery- 6:30-10am
2nd Surgery - 11am - 3pm
3rd Surgery - 4 - 7pm
4th Surgery - 8 - 11pm .....wtf...lol
As anyone had surgery @8pm @night?????... Lol

Starting JM 90 Days Revolution & 30 -Days on Master Cleanse on 2/24!!!!!

B4 starting I will take some b4 pics to document my journey. I have to get my BMI under 35.0. I'm also going to order all my supplements and start taking them early b/c my Hgb & RBC's are low.

Gd luck 2 all the RS sisters on their journeys!!!!

Only The Truth....So Don't F...w/me.....31 yr old dies from Surgery w/ Cabral !!!

Please don't come on my page w/ur BS. I'm just sharing info after MY research!!!! As per an article in NYPOST.com not recent 31 yr. old Erika Hernandez died 17 Days after having surgery w/ dr. Hector Cabral. They got his pic in the article. There was a trial but he was only fined and sent back to DR to continue his practice. Trust me I was shocked reading this shit!!!!!! BIBLE!!!! Google it yourself.

Sticking w/Vanity Cosmetics: Dr. Fisher

I'm now thinking about getting only liposculpture & BA.

New Bloodwork

I recently had my labs done and my Hgb is now 11.2 which better & Rbc is 4.58. Hopefully by June my Hgb will be over 12 or 13. My BMI is very high. I'm 5'1" and my BMI is 42. I'm presently finally starting my cleanse so I will have an update of my BMI every 7 days. Plan to have liposculpture and BA @Vanity Cosmetics in June just crossing my fat little fingers...lol

Just read....Yily patient died.

Idk the details. But I just read that one of Yilys patient just died. I think she was staying @Armonicas and she had a septic infection and died. So saddddd!!!!

Update: The young lady that recently died her RS name was wantacherrybum.

Her sister shakinah aka sisterless is posting on losetowin page. You can contact her there. The young lady's name is Nadira Ahmad and her surgery was on March 15th. May god rest her soul. My condolences once again to her entire family & friends.
Dr. Yily

Dr. Fisher - Vanity Cosmetics in MIA

You never know the laws that governs that country as it pertains to PS
Hey ladies, I am scheduled for a consult for a tummy tuck and lipo with Mount Sinai next week Thursday, the consultation fee is 250.00, it will be applied to the procedure. I seen some of the work on real self and it was great. Wish me luck. I will update you ladies on the fees
@lexie gd luck Hun:-) there's always hope:-)
@lexie I sent u a message inbox. How was ur consultation @mount sinai?
Hey DntNdBBLButGetnit I actually go this Friday, we will see what happens. I will updates you ladies asap.
@lexie ok gd luck. Did u get thru w/the other facilities I gave u?
Ok ladies, I went to my appointment Friday April 11, 2014 at Mount Sinai on 98th street. First I am learning there are different division. I thought I was going to the residency program, apparently I was not (no big deal). There is also NYEE they are expensive. Their prices are on the site. My consult went great. I met with Philip Torina. I was quoted for a tummy tuck and lipo of the waist for 3,000 for his hands, however if you want the main OR it is an additional 3,330.40, if you have it done in an ambulatory it is much cheaper. I will get that price for you. As I previously mentioned I have an umbilical hernia, a surgeon will step in to remove it however, that will be billed to my insurance company. Here are the risk with the hernia, I can possibly loose my belly button, because there is a possibility that the blood flow will stop at the belly button causing it to fall off. This is not guarantee to happen but their is a chance. I am going to post the prices for NYEE they are another division of Mout Sinai, but that is not where I went. I think I am going to go with the location I went to, because Ambulatory services are always cheaper, so I am sure the surgery would be about 4,500 to 5,000.
Ok, so I went to NYEE website, and they have a residency program, as I mentioned the Doctor I went to is not a Resident. However, if you would like a Board Certified Dr, here are the prices listed below. AFFORDABLE COSMETIC SURGERY Abdominoplastic $8,200 Liposuction $4,700-5,800 (depending on areas involved) Breast Augmentation $4,800 (cost of implants is additional) Breast Reduction/Lift $8,800 Eyelid Plastic $3,600-4,600 (depending on upper, lower or combined) Facial Plastic $8,300 Face & Eyelid Plastic $9,400 Nasal Plastic - Primary $5,200
Did you put a deposit or you still looking around?
@lexie I'm glad ur consultant went well. R u going to schedule?
Yes I am. I'm going to request late May or early June. They had openings.
Pbaez I think for the price and expertise this is my best choice. He is the assistant professor of surgery, he is not a resident. In addition I get to stay in my state, so I'd there is an issue my family can advocate for me. vanity in Miami is in expensive but its in miami they wanted 4000 for tt and liposuction, but I would need to be away for 7 days.
Pbaez I'm just waiting for the price quote for ambulatory service. Once I get that price quote I'm booking.
Awesome. & ur welcome:-)
So ladies I called back Mount Sinai to request the ambulatory fee, because I have the hernia and they want my insurance company to cover the fees for repairing the hernia and one hour of the OR, I have to go to the main OR, because my insurance does not participate in the my health insurance. So ladies 3,000 for the Dr frees and 3330 for the OR fees. Thoughts ladies?
Try out the other hospitals
DntndBBLbutGetnit I am on a time limit. If I do not get it by July I would have to wait until next year. That is my issue. I spoke to my mother who is a RN and she stated with my hernia she does not recommend Residency program, and I should stick with the Certified Dr because his prices are good for a board certified doctor.
@lexie I honestly feel like $6k is gd. U have sum medical issues that nds to be addressed during surgery. I say go for it.:-)
Go with your guts ma. Is your life on the line and for a lil more I would feel much more safer that route. Either way ma, I know you will make the right decision and in no time be on the flat side. Good luck to you on your journey hun. X
DntNdBBLButGetnIt and pbaez112100 I feel you ladies are correct, with an existing medical issue that changes things, and I would rather have expertise results than trying to save a few pennies.
@lexie I feel that's a great price. After you're heal I.E. 6 months u can think about doing a lil extra:-)
Yes, I think I am only going under the knife once. I hate pain. I have a low tolerance for it. LOL BTW ladies, did anyone finance their surgery? If so, whom did you go with? This office does not participate in financing.
I know you can't wait until june
@keddywillow yup....lol I can't wait for dr fisher to suck out a lot of this fat...lol