Sultry Lips are my new best friend - New York

My friend has the best lips! She told me to go to...

My friend has the best lips! She told me to go to Barry for my lips to be filled. I was super nervous because I as an actress I don't want to look fake or "Duck Like." When I went in they made me feel great about how they will balance me and make my natural lips better. I love the results! I look like I was born with these super model lips!

They are very sweet and funny as well. The establishment is comfortable and gorgeous. Will elegance and beauty radiating from the crystal chandeliers to the smile on everyones face, I knew I was in the right place.

I am going back for a small half cup breast augmentation. I trust he will make me look just right. I highly recommend Dr. Weintraub. He won't ever let you go crazy. Plastic surgery doesn't need to look plastic. Being on camera all the time, I know it picks up on everything. My confidence is through the roof now and I am sure it will show on the big screen. :)

New York Plastic Surgeon

Was there any swelling, and if so, how long did it last? You look great by the way!
What kind of injectable did your doctor use?
Restilin I think
What kind of injection did your doctor use?
hi are they permanent or did u get a temp filler
Your lips look absolutely fantastic! Did it hurt? And would anyone know you had it done if they were kissing you? Like would they feel anything not "normal"? Thanks!
They feel completely natural and fun to kiss with. Pain is not terrible and it only lasts a few seconds.

How great to hear that you are loving the way things turned out! It sounds like you really felt listened to, which is so wonderful.

How much did the actual injections hurt?

Not so bad. He puts numbing cream on first. It works well and fast. It was more uncomfortable for about two minutes. When you walk out they just feel big but no pain.
5out of 10, but it's over in a few seconds
THEY LOOK AWESOME
Thanks! Pardon my bad grammar on the comment. I wrote in a rush and reread later. Can't fix it. Really i am literate. :) lips are amazing!