Sultry Lips are my new best friend - New York

My friend has the best lips! She told me to go to...

My friend has the best lips! She told me to go to Barry for my lips to be filled. I was super nervous because I as an actress I don't want to look fake or "Duck Like." When I went in they made me feel great about how they will balance me and make my natural lips better. I love the results! I look like I was born with these super model lips!

They are very sweet and funny as well. The establishment is comfortable and gorgeous. Will elegance and beauty radiating from the crystal chandeliers to the smile on everyones face, I knew I was in the right place.

I am going back for a small half cup breast augmentation. I trust he will make me look just right. I highly recommend Dr. Weintraub. He won't ever let you go crazy. Plastic surgery doesn't need to look plastic. Being on camera all the time, I know it picks up on everything. My confidence is through the roof now and I am sure it will show on the big screen. :)

Was there any swelling, and if so, how long did it last? You look great by the way!
What kind of injectable did your doctor use?
Restilin I think