Life Changing Tummy Tuck Surgery - New York, NY

My reason for having the surgery to begin with is...

My reason for having the surgery to begin with is simply because I didn't feel myself with the way my body looked. I had sagging skin and stretch marks all over my lower abdomen. I am a mother of two kids so there was reason for it too look like that but I was unhappy. After losing all my baby weight after my second child I knew it was time. I had a twilight anesthesia which allowed me to recover much quicker and easier. I was up and walking not even an hour after the surgery. Although I did have expected pain, it was still not as bad as I anticipated. My experience in a whole was remarkable. Its only been a month so far and I feel fantastic and am really pleased with results thus far.  I am so much happier with myself and when I look in the mirror now I am no longer upset, I can smile again at myself. Its the best feeling ever!!!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr Shafer according to his reviews on RealSelf.com. Dr. Shafer was amazing, great bedside manner and extremely pleasant. He was so sweet and supportive the whole way through. I am truly grateful to have been in the hands of such a talented professional. Dr. David Shafer changed my life.

Welcome to the community.  You look wonderful and I thank you for posting the video.

Hey girl u look goood ,,,,,,,,AMAZING