Dr. Ayman Shahine- Plus Size Lipo - New York, NY

Around Thanksgiving of 2012, I found Dr. Shahine...

Around Thanksgiving of 2012, I found Dr. Shahine on YouTube after trying to figure out how laser liposuction worked. I saw his Brazilian butt lift videos and thought he was awesome. Fortunately for me, I didn't need to pay him $10k for what God has blessed me with. Anywho, I went to the manhattan location on W34th street for a consultation and the pictures on the wall spiked my interest. I knew I couldn''t afford lipo, so I was only there for him to give me a price range so I could see what I could do about it.

I initially worked with Marly, lovely lady by the way; If I was a lesbian, I would've tried to holler, lol, she's really nice and sweet. So, I worked with Marly and she looked at my body and started writing numbers for me... we talked about my overall goal and the areas that were more important... she gave me an AMAZING number... then shahine walked into the room and said no. He spiked up the price 6 thousand dollars, like wtf man!

A month later, I'm back for surgery 12/28/12. I got there on the Friday EVENING on time and mentally prepared. After waiting for 2 and a half hours, the secretary pulled me into the room to tell me he isn't coming because of some big emergency. It turns out he fell asleep. whatever, So, I went back home. They told me to come in a noon the next morning and i would be seen first. I got there at 1pm because the receptionist told me he wasn't even in the office at that time!!! Long story short, He scheduled me for 12pm and I wasn't laying on the table til 10:30pm 12/29/12!!!

By the way, you learn a loot in the waiting room. You wouldn't belieeeeeve how many people complained about his service in there... my thing is, why isn't anyone writing reviews about him???? Is he paying off the people he screws up???? Honestly, I wish I knew what I know now. Back to the story, I did the procedure while i was awake and he spoke to me the whole time... he has good bedside manner. Being that I am full figured (I looked like i was pregnant... never lost the baby weight), he was only able to do the upper part of my stomach... I wish I knew that, because I wouldn't opt to come back for a second surgery AWAKE for him to try and finish the rest of the one area.

As I was leaving, the medical assistant helped me get dressed and I asked her for some of the blue sheet thing, and she gave me a few... This doctor doesn't send you home with anything! So if you decide to go with him, have gauze, surgical tape, and old sheets prepared.

The day after surgery, I checked myself out in the mirror and saw a little difference in the little area he did. I was excited! I couldn't wait to see what it would look like once it was finished. FYI, If you're a size 16+ be ready for pain. He had to get aggressive in the area and it was painful. Screw the anesthesia! Also, be careful when he's going into your sides because there's a barrier where there's no anesthesia and when it get scraped by that big needle thing, it's not going to be an amusing story... it will hurt ur ass!

A couple of days later when I was feeling better, I called to schedule my next seesion. I booked a date three weeks later. A few days before my scheduled surgery 1/19/13(mind you, i got a babysitter an everything for the weekend(my son is three)) the secretary calls me to say he'll be on vacation for a week! WTFFFF!!!!!! So I rescheduled after giving them a piece of my mind for the following saturday 1/26/13. That morning secretary calls me and tells me and says he wont be in til that night... so i got pissed and said i cant be starting my surgery in the wee hours in the morning. so i rescheduled for a ten days later . I got there that evening at 7 and didnt start my procedure til 1AM! After assuring me that i would be seen first, two people went ahead of me... smh. These people are a bunch of liars. I was scared throughout the whole surgery. I was shaking and everything. I took a picture of myself after he added the anesthesia ( I looked scary, yikes!). He would have me roll on my side throughout the procedure to give me "curves"... by the way, i NATURALLY have curves! so when he finished the surgery he said "Wow you stomach is flat!" I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY. I loked at my stomach and asked him why it looked weird like that, he said it's the swelling.

So I get home the next day and I got sooo angry. MY STOMACK LOOKS THE SAME!!! What the fuck was he talking about???? is he looking at the same thing as i am... i still have the slab of gut that's covering my c-section scar. Marly told me he would need to do a third session, but he said he's done..... i dont know what to say... I spent a total of $8k to still have a gut... he said he was going to make it FLAT... and there's a girl on his website who's stomach was similar to mine and he said i would look like that... well, ladies, he lied. I don't want to call him out yet because I have to go back for post ops and maybe the massages. I'm hoping my stomach goes down after that. When I go there I intend on demanding for him to finish, cause this right here aint a done deal!

Oh and as for the BBL, I'm going to tell you what his REAL customers said... if you notice all his pictures are on the operating table! Those butts a nice and juicy because of anesthesia and swelling. your butt goes down after that, some more than others. This one girl ended up with a lopsided booty and he told her it was her fault... not only that he' charging her $5000 to fix it! He doesn't seem to accommodating. It is in my opinion the he works better for thick (8-12) girls and specializes in BBL. BTW, to do the fat transfer, you HAVE to have a significant amount of fat on other areas of your body. If you're a size 2 and want a bigger booty, consider injection because he WILL NOT have anywhere to pull the fat from. Remember i told you this, because you will be disappointed with your results once the swelling goes down.

Dr. Shahine is a hard worker, but he bites off more than he can chew. I haven't yet met anyone my size (16/18) Who is truly satisfied with his results. I'm not calling it a waste of money YET, because there's still hope. Oh, and those massages are pricey if you're not ballin!

i do see that your stomach went down tho...lookin good...:)
Yes, my stomach has gone down a lot. but when you pay $8000 to get your stomach done, would you want to walk away with a gut? i know with liposuction, it takes time to see the results, but this is a slow transition and he doesn't tell you certain things that you should be prepared for.
So it hangs over alot

So, today makes it two weeks since my procedure. I...

So, today makes it two weeks since my procedure. I went in for my post op last tuesday on the 12th of february and waited a good two hours in the waiting room and one hour in the consult room. I have noticed a lot of changes. my stomach has started to lift up and tighten a little. When I spoke to the doctor, I was ready for war... i was so unhappy.... when i finally spoke to him, i voiced my opinion and he told me there was no fat there, it was just water weight. i still have love handles and a gut. He then told me I would need to make an appointment to get the massages so the water could get out of my stomach. I asked him how much and he told me it was about $400 for like five or six sessions. I wish he would've explained those things to me prior to puncturing my tummy. So, now I have to wait til next payday to get my massages.... and I'm definitely going else where. These people are beyond unprofessional!
Just so you guys can get a clear image of what my body looks like now, I'll post pictures of me in an old (I used to be slim before baby) two piece bikini... I'll have them up later today!
Does your stomach hang over
My love handles & gut are still there and like I said, it was important to me that they were removed. After I get the massages, we'll see. I'm hoping it won't be too late!

First let me say, I like what I am seeing thus far...

First let me say, I like what I am seeing thus far.... in that past 2 weeks I've seen improvements, but it isn't what he said it was and what it was going to be. I was told my belly was FLAT while i was on the operating table... negative. you could see for yourself. I work out now, I am trying to get into a monokini this summer and still look good in it. Like I said... he does FANTASTIC WORK on people who don't really need it (Size 12 and under).
Dr. Shahine destroyed my stomach!!! I've had 3 consult with other PS and they all give me a sad look, and suggest that the only way they can possible help possibly is with A tummy Tuck!! Something I swear to you that did not need until now , bc of him!!! The reason he doesn't use general anesthesiologist is probably bc he can't get a responsible dr to work with him. FYI local anesthesia can cause lots of damage when administrated improperly. Lets be serious it's unheard of waiting 8 hours to start surgery on a regular bases. I am so depressed bc of the huge dent in my stomach and would like to warn others. He is taking advantage of the Hispanic community in NY he's not cheap, and could care less about you once you leave. Shame on the people who condone this.
Hey Lala. I'm sorry to hear your experience. I'm not too happy with my surgery either. I have an uneven stomach but its not very noticeable in photos but in person. The best thing we cn do is just share our experience so other women don't make the same mistake that we did. I should have known better waiting all those hours and speaking to another patient in the waiting room.. She was going for her second surgery bc her stomach was lumpy. He doesn't have a anesthesiologist bc he's a greedy man. He's rather keep you awake and Inject lidocain than have to pay someone to knock you out. I'm 100% sure he can't find anyone to out up with his hours regardless. The whole b.s about keeping you awake to better sculpt your body is a joke. Many PS who do knock people out for surgery have awesome results. They have their nurses help turn the patients to their side. I'm glad my story is out there and I have changed many women's decision on choosing him.
Did you tell him how unhappy you were with the uneven stomach. Like i said there was a women who was waiting for her second surgery to correct the unevenness (for free). He will probably tell you a bunch of junk like you didn't eat enough or didn't wear your garment but keep persisting he correct it. I never went back for my follow up visit bc I cannot wait hours for him just to see me for a few minutes. We are under a spell of deciet. All those photos of the women with nice booties. That's all we saw without realizing they were pics right after surgery. Ill never go back to see that man. Not even for my follow up. He doesn't have respect for his patients. If he did. He would keep his appointments. My time is just as important as his. I'm the one who handed him 10 thousand dollors. Feel better hun.

I had a loooong conversation with dr. shahine...

I had a loooong conversation with dr. shahine about how to get my stomach down without it looking deformed and he gave me helpful information like, wearing my waist trimmer, which is like a yoga mat, under my garment, placing a towel there so it prevents a crease in your stomach.... staying away from sodium because it makes your body retain water, coming in for drainage, and doing the massage. after a good 45 minutes of him encouraging me and telling what to do differently, i felt good leaving there. I vowed i wwould never go there because of the waiting period, but I came this far and I dont want to stop now because this tummy has to go down!!! I'm glad I went there the other day, because i know more now than i did before. Also, ladies.... it's okay to be a monster and demand for a better body... dont be lazy, dont be shy.... scream if you have to... if you're unhappy, say so and see what can be done! and also... dr. shahine is a 3x board certified OB/GYN!!! Don't get it twisted, if you're confused, I'm clarifying it... he does plastic surgery procedures like the bbl's and the lipo... and he probably does that cause he likes working with the womans body ;-) *hint hint* lol, but don't put all your hopes in one basket... i learned not to.
I guess Dr Shahine cares more about taking your money then considering your time and after care.
you're looking really good hun!
Thank you so much for your honestly ladies. We HAVE to stick together. It's so funny that this chick "love me new body" is going so hard for Dr. Ayman. Posting videos and all. I'm good thanks again ladies.
Dr. Ayman Shahine