21- Male Lip Filler - New York

I had always liked the general shape and look of...

I had always liked the general shape and look of my lips but from a upward angle my top lip just looked to small compared to my bottom. I knew I wanted it to look as natural as possible and researched for a while to find the best doctor possible. I ended up choosing Dr. Shafer in New York City to do procedure. I traveled all the way from Toronto, Ont. to have it done but was confident in his work. He was super friendly and answered all the questions I had during our mini consultation. I ended up with 1cc of juvederm in my uper lip and decided to leave my bottom alone. I am super happy with the results and they look completely natural. The experience was great and I will continue to get filler from Dr. Shafer.

wow, you have gorgeous lips...period but the after is superb..good luck in that they last a year! "-)
You had a gorgeous upper lip to begin with. I am totally not impressed. Oh if you had the thin upper lip I have, and spent all that money, only to be left with a thin upper lip, and the excuse that 'fullness in your lip doesn't fit your face.' Thanks, and thanks for taking my grand_+.
Wow I love them, they have that full pouty look I'm looking for. They look so natural!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shafer and staff was amazing. He was super helpful in answering any questions I had and I was confident he would do the best job possible. I will continue to get work done from him.