So Glad I Found Her :) - New York, NY

I found dr krill through this site. I had...

I found dr krill through this site. I had restylane under my eye by another Derm that formed uneven bumps and deformed my undereye area. I wanted an ocular specialist to fix me. With dissolving it. She injected me and fixed my eyes so I feel myself again.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Real self. She is not only professional and knowledgeable but so warm and personable and not cocky and intimidating like so many doctors I have seen are. I did have an issue come up the day after seeing her and she called me immediately and even gave me her personal cell to call if I had any problems. She is wonderful and u will most definitely be going back!

What a relief it must have been to have the bumps go away! Did you have multiple treatments of the Hyaluronidase or was it a one time treatment?

Yes what a relief. I've been miserable for over two months and not wanting to leave the house at times. It was one treatment and it's been two days now. Things are looking almost back to normal. I did have some swelling so I iced it and it seemed to do the trick.

That is so great to hear! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I would love it if you would continue to update us over the next month or so to let us know how the area continues to do.