Phenomenal Experience - New York, NY

The pros about having this surgery for me was...

The pros about having this surgery for me was getting my hair back in the areas where I thought it was gone for good. The cons about the surgery for me was the swelling after the surgery which last about 4 days and the discomfort of the stitches in the donor area. My personal goal was to get my hair back, the outcome was absolutely wonderful. I have seen significant growth in the areas where. I received the transplant within 9 months after the surgery.

I have been wearing tight micro braids, kinky twists, and weaves for years which in turn damaged my hairline beyond repair, which I thought. I have undergone steriod shots from my dermatologist, different topical treatments which unfortunately did not work. I decided that I had enough of the steriod shots with no results and coloring in the bald areas with eyeliner pencil.

I googled hair transplants for African American Women and noticed that Dr. John Frank was on ABC news and I saw that he actually performed one on a African American woman and her results were phenomenal. The procedure has changed my life in a positive way. I can wear my hair back with out having to color in the bald areas with eyeliner and I look much younger. I wish I would have known about the procedure sooner, however I am glad that I had it done. I absolutely love, love, love, Dr. Frank and his staff they are so pleasant and friendly. If you have any questions you will get answer within a timely manner. I just want to say to whoever reads this review and is on the fence about getting a hair transplant, please Dr. John Frank you will not regret your decision at all.

Please post pics