One Year Post Transplant update on my Edges (Hairline) - New York

As many individual who suffer from different types...

As many individual who suffer from different types of hair loss, I was one of the victims. I suffered from hair loss along my hair line (mainly around my temples on both sides aka **My Edges**). And this was due to various tight hairstyle such as braids, ponytails, etc. Due to the embarrassment,
I felt that I needed to take matters into my on hands, so I started doing online research on hair transplant.
While web searching in 2012, I came across Anapelli Hair Clinic. With much apprehension, I made an appt. for a free consultation, thinking hey, a brief talk about hair transplant wont hurt.
After the free consultation I was won over thinking that this might be the best thing for me. I began to think about the boost of confidence I will gain if it was to be successful. Moreover, I made another appointment to discuss grafts and PRICE, there is when i met Dr John Frank. He is a very kind and wonderful man who loves what he do. Now it was in the middle of 2012 that I received the estimated price (which was about a few thousands) for the procedure based on the number of grafts I needed. Therefore, I gave my self about a year to save and not rush.
So I had the procedure done on Oct 29, 2013, The procedure was very easy and comfortable.

Now in present day, May 6, 2014, its been 6 months. No more stitches, no more swelling and the suture line from the donor area has healed GREATLY. barely visible.

As far as my regrowth status. I have seen incredible growth on my right temple, totally incredible. but as far as my left side not so much. I am giving it time to see if its a late bloomer. but only time will tell.

Moreover, was this procedure worth it, Yes in every way. Although, my results are still growing in, I have gained a little taste of confidence that i have been lacking for several years now.

**Will update with pics***
**Will update experience of growth in a few months**

pictures

May to June UPDATE pictures

GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH

End of Year Results

It has been over a year since I had underwent my procedure.
And it has been about 9 months since I have seen my first sign of hair growth.
I can say i am truly Impressed and happy of my outcome.
Dr.Frank and his crew did an amazing job that speaks for itself.

My growth has exceeded my expectation and has given me the SELF CONFIDENT that I've been lacking for several years now.

I have updated with pictures so you can view the TRUTH!!!

I would recommend this procedure and Dr. Frank 100%.

End of Year Pics