6 Months Post Transplant - New York

As many individual who suffer from different types...

As many individual who suffer from different types of hair loss, I was one of the victims. I suffered from hair loss along my hair line (mainly around my temples on both sides aka **My Edges**). And this was due to various tight hairstyle such as braids, ponytails, etc. Due to the embarrassment,
I felt that I needed to take matters into my on hands, so I started doing online research on hair transplant.
While web searching in 2012, I came across Anapelli Hair Clinic. With much apprehension, I made an appt. for a free consultation, thinking hey, a brief talk about hair transplant wont hurt.
After the free consultation I was won over thinking that this might be the best thing for me. I began to think about the boost of confidence I will gain if it was to be successful. Moreover, I made another appointment to discuss grafts and PRICE, there is when i met Dr John Frank. He is a very kind and wonderful man who loves what he do. Now it was in the middle of 2012 that I received the estimated price (which was about a few thousands) for the procedure based on the number of grafts I needed. Therefore, I gave my self about a year to save and not rush.
So I had the procedure done on Oct 29, 2013, The procedure was very easy and comfortable.

Now in present day, May 6, 2014, its been 6 months. No more stitches, no more swelling and the suture line from the donor area has healed GREATLY. barely visible.

As far as my regrowth status. I have seen incredible growth on my right temple, totally incredible. but as far as my left side not so much. I am giving it time to see if its a late bloomer. but only time will tell.

Moreover, was this procedure worth it, Yes in every way. Although, my results are still growing in, I have gained a little taste of confidence that i have been lacking for several years now.

**Will update with pics***
**Will update experience of growth in a few months**

Thanks for the status. Can't wait to see how it goes!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon