Hair Transplant with Dr. John Frank - Stellar Results - New York, NY

In my late 20s (3-4 years ago) I began...

In my late 20s (3-4 years ago) I began experiencing severe and alarmingly rapid hair loss. Initially, I was in such disbelief and attributed this - on account of my youth - to other factors, such as stress, change of climate, sun exposure, promiscuity with shampoos etc.

Before long, I became aware that my rationalizations were not helping and that I was in dire need of a hair transplant procedure.

-Edin

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had done extensive research and considered myself well-informed. As a result, I did not fall prey to the unscrupulous scare tactics and overt sales pitches peddled by the few (well-known) clinics I visited. Besides, I was daunted by the cost and about to give up altogether, accept my progressive hair loss with quiet desperation. But then, as I was about to abandon all hope, I somehow chanced upon Anapelli Hair Clinic in New York City, scheduled a free consultation with Dr. John Frank and was astoundingly impressed by his professionalism, geniality, and deep concern for my plight. He listened to me attentively, presented me with a series of options, discussed the varying efficacy of different approaches and encouraged me to take ample time to think about everything and consult him again if I felt that a hair transplant is something I desire. What's more, he offered me a great price and was very sensitive to my budgetary constraints. Dr. Frank is witty, affable, and makes his patients very comfortable and at ease. Plus, his credentials speak for themselves. To date, Dr. Frank had treated more than 10,000 patients and performed over 2,500 hair transplants. Further, he developed Biocapaillation, a entirely novel approach to reversing hair loss. His team is utterly helpful and knowledgeable and the entire clinic runs like a well-oiled machine. Dr. Frank's right-hand, Amen-ra Johannes, is a singularly professional, knowledgeable, and experienced hair loss expert and researcher. It bears mentioning - and I say this with an unblemished record of heterosexuality - that both of them are very good-looking. After all, if you will undertake a cosmetic procedure, shouldn't you entrust it to someone who has enough vanity, I mean self-regard, and has aesthetic sensibilities? So, they transplanted 2,100 grafts using the strip method. I was bowled over by the results and is the best decision I ever made. I have a full head of hair now and no one ever suspects that I received a hair transplant. In conclusion: I am honored to wholeheartedly recommend Anapelli Hair Clinic. I could not praise them highly enough!