Natural Looking Facelift by Dr. Prasad (Celebrity Surgeon) - New York, NY

As a former hair and print model, I have access to...

As a former hair and print model, I have access to some of the best insider information about the latest cosmetic procedures and the best surgeons in the business. When the time came for me to get a “lift” I chose Dr. Amiya Prasad in NYC (not-so-secret celebrity surgeon). Dr. Prasad performed multiple cosmetic procedures, including a mid-facelift, chin-lift, upper and lower eye surgery, Co2 and PRP under my eyes and around my chin. Dr. Prasad listened to the results I wanted to achieve and made his recommendations based on my “overall appearance”, I love the results! I look like myself, just refreshed, well rested and more youthful. I especially love my skin texture from the Co2, I highly recommend women 50+ consider this procedure. I’m luckier than most to have inside information, so I feel compelled to pass my positive experiences onto others who are looking for an excellent cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Prasad may be a bit pricier than other surgeons are, but trust me; I have seen models and celebrities who had to spend twice as much to fix bad cosmetic surgery.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon