Face/Neck Lift and Fat Transfer - New York, NY

I really needed to have this surgery performed....

I really needed to have this surgery performed. The last five years had been terrible for me and I aged tremendously. I needed a drastic and positive change in my life. I sure made the right decision.

I have a two-year-old daughter who needs a mother full of joy and happiness. That is why I made this decision to keep myself looking young and full of energy, but most of all, I need my self-confidence and positive attitude to lead and guide my princess.

I am very satisfied with my surgery. My face looks amazing!!! Very natural and my skin looks youthful and shiny. I definitely look way better.

This was the first step to be happier and fulfill my goals. Now I made the decision to live a healthier, satisfying, and rewarding life. I'm going to keep up with the gym to keep looking younger and beautiful.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I heard from Dr. Mandani on google. I was searching for an excellent plastic surgeon to trust. I wouldn't put my face on anybody's hands unless I was 100% sure this doctor was the best. I strongly recommend him...no doubt.