Face/Neck Lift and Fat Transfer - New York, NY

I really needed to have this surgery performed....

I really needed to have this surgery performed. The last five years had been terrible for me and I aged tremendously. I needed a drastic and positive change in my life. I sure made the right decision.

I have a two-year-old daughter who needs a mother full of joy and happiness. That is why I made this decision to keep myself looking young and full of energy, but most of all, I need my self-confidence and positive attitude to lead and guide my princess.

I am very satisfied with my surgery. My face looks amazing!!! Very natural and my skin looks youthful and shiny. I definitely look way better.

This was the first step to be happier and fulfill my goals. Now I made the decision to live a healthier, satisfying, and rewarding life. I'm going to keep up with the gym to keep looking younger and beautiful.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I heard from Dr. Mandani on google. I was searching for an excellent plastic surgeon to trust. I wouldn't put my face on anybody's hands unless I was 100% sure this doctor was the best. I strongly recommend him...no doubt.

I can relate to your story, the past 10 or so years for me had been quite stressful and all of a sudden -one day- it seemed like 10 years had been added to my face! I was just stunned how it all seemed to happen overnight.I no longer wanted to go out in public as I thought I looked so awful. It also drained my energy and future hopes.Keep up with the work-outs, I've found that not only does one look better but it also improves one's outlook on everything. The endorphin release among other things I've been told. I've also kept up with supplementation in my diet since I was in my early 20's. Gave up on that "women need at least 1200 calories a day " thing those gov't pyramids tell us. I turn into a cow eating that much!! And now they are saying people live longer on low-cal diets. Haven't heard how low...is good to hear what other women are doing and what works for them. Thank you for posting your encouraging story.
To change the "worth it" go to your story and you'll see the word edit. When you click on it there will be several options one of them being the "worth it/ not sure, etc. Hope this helps-
I don't even see the word "not sure". I've been trying to correct it, but don't get to see it
After I clicked edit on mine I saw a box that said "worth it?" and right now mine says "not sure". If you click on the tiny arrow in that box you get three options- yes, no, or not sure. Hope I explained it better this time-sorry!

Please PM me if you'd like me to go in and make the change for you!

I think you were beautiful before and now even more so! The person who said you don't look over 40 is wrong , my goodness you look to be in your 20's...noticed you gave it a "not sure" rating- why is that? Your princess is lovely-all the best to you-
I was looking to correct it, but don't find it. How do I look a t it?
You look great!
Wow, very nice work...when did you have this done?
February 18, 2013. I'm still on the healing process
You don't look older than 40 now
Not at all. Look and feel way younger. And certainly will look much better. Now I am planning to join the gym for the rest of my life.
I am sorry I thought you were older than 40 that's why I said that but yes is probably going to improve and if you join the gim you are going to look fabulous at 70 lol

Beautiful results! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. What supplies did you find most helpful during recovery?

Vitamin C; Bacitracin ointment; Arnica Montana; Bromelain 500mg
Congratulations!
Thank you so much dear!!!