Exceptional in Every Way! - New York, NY

Had face lift when I was mid-50's as my face...

Had face lift when I was mid-50's as my face was thin and I looked tired. Breast augmentation after that...should have had BA year ago. Life changing experience on both counts in the most positive of ways.

Hello Sharon. My downtime was very minimal each time. After my facelift I was walking around NYC two days later. Same with my breast augmentation. I have spoken to many others who could not believe I was not in bed for a week! My bruising was minimal as was any pain. All the best.

Thanks a lot for posting your story, Lolly, and congrats on your results. Did you have much post-op downtime?

New York Plastic Surgeon

One word: Exceptional! Did much research as well as talked with friends who had procedures with other doctors before I decided to proceed with Dr. Lesesne. Results are spectacular. Due to my end result 2 of my friends have gone to Dr. Lesesne and the recommendations continue. I had a face lift and a breast augmentation. Dr. Lesesne treats each and every patient with the very best in ongoing care and attention. There is no better surgeon.