Totally Worth It: Upper Bleph and Co2 Laser - New York, NY

I had been considering eyelid surgery for quite a...

I had been considering eyelid surgery for quite a while, because I always had heavily hooded lids and down turned shape that gave the appearance of tiredness. My eyes looked...sad, frankly...and not in an alluring Betty Davis kind of way. As I entered my thirties, though, it became even more pronounced, and I also developed skin laxity and wrinkles on my lower lids.
Now, I wish I would have had the procedures sooner. The surgery and recovery were a breeze and I was able to return to work-a rather physical job, at that-in 14 days. The redness from the laser dissipated quickly for me, too-in about a week.
I had managed my expectations, thinking that "some improvement" was a most realistic outcome.
To, me though, it is a significant betterment that pleases me, daily. (and the first time ever, i could wear eyeshadow and eyeliner. Yay!)
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don't know that I can fully express my satisfaction with and respect for Dr. Halaas. From the initial consultation to the post operative ones, she exceeded my expectations and made the experience seamless, comfortable and accommodating. Each of my questions and concerns was patiently and thoroughly addressed; her office manager and staff were not only supportive, but very knowledgeable and well equipped to impart information. While bedside manner and particularities are not of much importance when selecting a surgeon, they are an additional benefit to her SKILL AND TALENT!! My objective was to have my tired looking eyes and heavily lidded hoods restored to a more youthful appearance. Dr. Halaas was able to do just that, and to improve the asymmetry that I had, in addition. My results are natural looking... Drastic, but somehow subtle...and I really couldn't ask for more. I am TRULY TRULY GRATEFUL!!!