Subtlety, Balance, and Incredible Attention to Detail - New York, NY

If you follow Dr. Born's pre- and post-op regimen...

If you follow Dr. Born's pre- and post-op regimen to the letter, you will have excellent results and your downtime will be minimal and relatively comfortable. My results are exactly what I asked for and expected. I recently turned 40, looked in my 30s, and wanted to stay looking about 35 - 40 for the next 10+ years if possible. This puts me well on my way.

He removed just enough that the morning puffiness and tired, heavy upper lid are gone, while preserving the shape an beauty of my eyes. I was concerned, as I liked my eyes and didn't want to look different. Dr. Born did everything right.

What do I wish I'd known beforehand? That it really isn't a big deal! I was in and out if a few hours, very little pain or discomfort (I took zero pain medication for my eyes), and the regular follow-up during the week after the surgery made me feel so much better.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Born on the advice of trusted friends who had known him for years and recently became patients of his as well. They raved about their experiences, and their results were jaw-dropping in terms of preserving everything that was good about how they looked before while eliminating the areas that were causing concern. It's you, only better. Exceeded every expectation, from initial contact through post- procedure care and follow-up. His staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. Dr. Born's work is so good that even one week later, some of my closest friends who didn't know I was having surgery kept repeating how good I looked. They had absolutely no idea I had had my eyelids done (and they still don't know). Dr. Born knows very well that there is a science to beauty, and he applies it in a way that is subtle and preserves the uniqueness of your natural features. He brings out the best in you and avoids a "done" look entirely. Members of my family haven't even noticed. It's truly amazing.

Congratulations. Gald you are haapy with your results.
Some people have this done while they are awake!! It sounds like you got just the results you were hoping for, and that is great :-)
My apologies for the typos - autocorrect isn't always my friend. About the price, it was for the surgery, the pre- and post-surgical supplements, the surgical suite, and the anesthesiologist. Sorry if that wasn't clear.