Rip Off, Bad Results - New York, NY

Charged me the amount of two surgeries just for...

Charged me the amount of two surgeries just for simple eye lid surgery and results were bad. Horrible scars, asymmetrical, left black stitches, the stitches were thick by the way, the dr I got a revision from said I had all these holes in my skin from the stitches. It's been a few years and I'm still bitter about wasting so much money, totally took advantage. If I could give zero stars I would.

Hello Angryeyes, what type of eyelid surgery did you have? He charged me $8,000 for just one eyelid which he had to do a revision on. Can you post pics of the eyelid surgery post op. Also what's the name of the doctor who did your revision and how much did he charge? Thanks
It's completely insane what he charged. When I told him I wasn't happy he gave me such attitude I didn't even want to attempt a revision with him plus I think he is not knowledgeable about Asian eyes than he claims he is. I went to Eric choe for a revision and also did epi which cost me 4500 which is half what prasad charged. Eric choe is super nice and isn't all about marketing himself like prasad. I pretty much just paid their office rent. What was wrong with ur eye? Did the revision help? I've talked to someone else that had double eyelid surgery with prasad and hated his results as well.
I basically feel the same way you do. My revision looks just as bad as it did with the first revision. I'm going on 5 months post op and I still experiencing swelling. He seems a little hesitant on doing another revision. I was born with congenital ptosis on my left eyelid. I had surgery three times to have it corrected by two different doctors and It just keep getting worse. Is Dr. Eric Choe located in NYC? Thanks for replying back.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon