Perfection! Upper and Lower Lid For Tired, Saggy, Puffy Eyes - New York, NY

I was interested in getting both upper and lower...

I was interested in getting both upper and lower lid work done because my eyes were looking very tired, saggy and puffy and made me look sad.

dear rose - would you mind letting me know your average age? I am 28 (turning 29) and have hereditary drooping lids and bags under my eyes. I feel I am to young for surgery but am very unhappy with my appearance at such a young age. The photo dr schafer has posted of the upper blepharoplasty give me much hope as my hooding is very similar. thank you!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I visited 3 doctors before choosing Dr. Shafer so you know I put much research into the procedure. First of all his demeanor is flawless. He is a friendly, personable, surgeon who speaks in a down to earth manner. He went over all the aspects of the surgery in detail, he was honest about what he though I did and did not need and what to expect. He asked me a lot of questions …rare these days! He didn't rush me and was genuinely interested in my concerns and achieving the results I was looking for. Second he is a gifted surgeon. Nothing odd or over exaggerated was done to my eyes, none of that “surprised look” surgery with literally no visible scarring. Just a smooth, refreshed and bright eyed appearance. I get complements all the time on how well the surgery turned out and how I don't look my age. Now I look as happy and bright on the outside as I feel on the inside and believe me it does change your outlook. I am very happy with the results. He called me after my procedure to make sure I was ok and to see if I needed anything. His staff is an awesome bunch of professionals who keep things running like a well oiled machine. Eileen his coordinator is AWESOME! There is no wait time ever and they are friendly, courteous and go out of their way to make you feel like a celebrity. His office is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, which helps calm the jitters. I would definitely recommend him and as a matter of fact he made the procedure so hassle free I am going to have my tummy tuck done next – Thank you Dr Dave!