Lower Eyelid Skin Pinch - New York, NY

My lower eyelids had gotten a crepe-y look. I...

My lower eyelids had gotten a crepe-y look. I imagined that if a surgeon could simply get rid of the excess skin, it would be exactly what I needed. CO2 laser three years ago for this problem didn't have much effect. I had been advised by a few PS's against the procedure due to risk of making it look worse. So glad I persisted until I found the right surgeon!

Is a skin pinch different than a lower bleph?
Lower bleph usually involves more than the skin pinch--removal of skin and fat and tightening muscles. The skin pinch is removing excess skin only. I had a lower bleph where those other things were done 18 years prior, so at this stage my only problem was excess skin.
LIke you, I had the remova of skin and fat about 20 years ago. 5 months ago, I went in for a full face-lift and wanted my lower eyes done. I was not told what procedure would be used for the lower eyes. I am so sorry that my PS did the lower pinch as it failed. When my face was swollen and bruised, I thought I would have a good outcome. But I don't and my PS says my cheeks are swollen (they aren't) and that within a year, the lower eye area will be ok. There is zero improvement and I am upset because it is a long distance to travel to get them done again. Not to mention that I am 69 and take a long time to heal. I don't think the skin pinch will be any better the next time around.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a lower eyelid skin pinch done 7 weeks ago. The excess skin bothering me is not there anymore, and I am very pleased. Dr. S is a highly skilled and very honest surgeon. I had consulted with a few others, and either they didn’t want to do any surgery to fix my problem or recommended a more complicated (and expensive) operation. My experience from consultation onward was 100% positive—professional, pleasant staff and beautiful offices on the east side. I would not hesitate to use Dr. S’ services again.