Excellent Results and Highly Recommended! - New York, NY

I had upper eyelids done because of assymetry and...

I had upper eyelids done because of assymetry and drooping and bags removed. Later I went back for botox and fillers. Dr. Prasad did not have to put you to sleep for this procedure which made me more comfortable.

I look back on old pictures and can't believe that I looked so much older and tired before I had the surgery. I have no scars from the procedure and no one even noticed that I looked different. they just thought that I was sleeping more because my kids were a little bit older!

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I sent many friends to him after because he did a great job on my eyes. The office was very helpful and 5 years later I am still happy with the results.

Welcome to RealSelf, happynyc! Thank you for posting your experience. Do you plan on posting photos? I would love to see your results (I have droopy upper lids as well).

Thank you Sharon for encouraging the girls here to post some pics. I'm having hard time to choose a good PS for face. In a body section (TT & BBL) there are more reviews with pics. I'm sure, some of girls here can't post their face , I understand that, but I'm sure if they'll post just the part that was "worked" nobody will recognize them. I hate to say that but I'm wondering if some of those reviews with just 1 post are written by employees from office?
I totally agree with you zizi!
Thank you Jus 418. After being "spoiled" ( in a good way) with such an amazing number of reviews with pics of bodies finding lots of reviews with just 1 post it is doubtful. Is it real? We need REAL REVIEWS ON REALSELF. :-]